X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • the B spot
    Doctor Representative
    • Jan 2009

Hi everyone--the B spot

Hello all---To all those whom I already know, glad to see all of you on this great forum. To those who do, not--Hello!

I have been active on many hairloss forums for over 5 years now, I have had 2 strip surgeries and 1 FUE session by Dr. Ron Shapiro, and I currently serve as a patient advocate/fue coordinator for the Shapiro Medical Group.

I hope to be a source of helpful advice to those seeking solutions to their balding issues.

Take Care,
    Jason
    Last edited by the B spot; 01-30-2009, 10:02 PM.
    Patient Advocate/FUE Coordinator for Shapiro Medical Group. My advice and opinions are my own and is not medical advice. I am a Cubs fan.
  • SpencerKobren
    Administrator
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by the B spot
    Hello all---To all those whom I already know, glad to see all of you on this great forum. To those who do, not--Hello!

I have been active on many hairloss forums for over 5 years now, I have had 2 strip surgeries and 1 FUE session by Dr. Ron Shapiro, and I currently serve as a patient advocate/fue coordinator for the Shapiro Medical Group.

I hope to be a source of helpful advice to those seeing solutions to their balding issues.

Take Care,
    Jason
    Welcome to the forum Jason! I’m sure that your experience and advice will help many.
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• bigmac
      • Nov 2008

Good to see you on here Jason.

Comment

Working...