+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

This is how I look at it, if a product WORKS, first the inventor will be more than willing, and in fact eager to have his product examined by all (labs, doctors, media, public....) and second, you'll see people lining up at the doors of whatever company that makes such product.

****, if I am too confident about my product I'd pay top money to advertise on the biggest tv stations, newspapers, billboard, buses, taxis.... because I know it will PAY OFF big time after millions of people flock to buy it. However, if you look at those so-called hair loss treatments and their ****ing makers you'll see that ALL of them seem to be hiding in a small corner where they hardly get heard or seen. Just like the little rats and ****roaches that they ARE. It's like they are hoping and praying they NEVER get noticed by the public, so they continue to prey quietly on the few poor desperate people out there, which can still make them a lot of money. This is how they ALL work including this heartless conman Shitfield.

People wanna dish out their hard earned monies for nothing. Just at the end to complain they got suckered. Once I saw this, read about it, looked through the website, saw the price, snake oil. But the company are profiting from it.

LOL @ Biotin and the amino acids, those are things you can buy separately from any where/bodybuilding.com and comes out way way cheaper than this product.

Biotin, my goodness. That's a product that's makes your hair grow faster, not give you more hair or thicken hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    I don't get it either. I think maybe at the beginning people saw that Thomas Whitfield had legitimate credentials, and were hopeful that someone with a legitimate scientific reputation wouldn't be part of a scam. Now that the product has been on the market for months and Whitfield has yet to publish a single photograph, or any sort of objective data to support his claims, I think it is becoming obvious that this is just another scam. Even the testimonials on the TRX2 website are completely underwhelming. All you see are a bunch of comments along the lines of "Gee this seems to have stopped my hair fall (almost)...um I think." Pathetic.

If you follow the TRX2 thread, I don't any of the trialists are having good results. Only one person claims to have had any significant improvement, but based on the lack of coherence in that person's posts, I suspect he may be on more than just hair loss pills, and he has no credibility as far as I'm concerned.

I hope now that TRX2 doesn't seem to be working out, everyone can shift their focus and energy to other treatments that actually show some promise.
    Once I saw that, no pictures or anything, i'm like wow, how can any one fall for this.

Anyone taking trx2 is obviously taking a big risk. Any new product is gonna look like a scam so everyone that is so militantly ripping on the people trying it are just being assholes. It's enough of a stretch to buy this stuff knowing it probably won't work so until this is confirmed please shut up and let those who want to try it do so! Don't add insult to injury

No body's ripping on the people, Flowers. We're talking about this crook and his scam. So, get what's being said here then come and bark or shut the **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Anyone taking trx2 is obviously taking a big risk. Any new product is gonna look like a scam so everyone that is so militantly ripping on the people trying it are just being assholes. It's enough of a stretch to buy this stuff knowing it probably won't work so until this is confirmed please shut up and let those who want to try it do so! Don't add insult to injury
    I don't think anyone in this thread has militantly or otherwise ripped into anyone who's tried TRX2; it's about the product's questionability, not about those who've decided to give it a shot.

I'm on TRX2 myself, three month's in and hair is getting worse - i'm going to ride the horse tho, maybe even til nine month's, yep, i may be being taken advantage of by Whitfiled, for my suffering - but **** me, i'll track that ****er down if i'm ripped off. His office's are local, in fact i'm going to do a recon when i have spare time, and possibly post pictures of the premises i find in due course.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    I'm on TRX2 myself, three month's in and hair is getting worse - i'm going to ride the horse tho, maybe even til nine month's, yep, i may be being taken advantage of by Whitfiled, for my suffering - but **** me, i'll track that ****er down if i'm ripped off. His office's are local, in fact i'm going to do a recon when i have spare time, and possibly post pictures of the premises i find in due course.
    If you're intent to stick it out, then all right, but I feel it's a delusion to think you'll "track down" anyone and receive recompensation: beyond the written two-month "guarantee period," you won't have much legal window in which to say they owe you money. As for trying to damage the organization with pictures, etc., even if you don't get called out for libel, if the whole thing does turn out to be a fly-by-night scam, it'll be prepared to scoop together its profits and get the hell out of town.

Quote Originally Posted by HairTalk View Post
    If you're intent to stick it out, then all right, but I feel it's a delusion to think you'll "track down" anyone and receive recompensation: beyond the written two-month "guarantee period," you won't have much legal window in which to say they owe you money. As for trying to damage the organization with pictures, etc., even if you don't get called out for libel, if the whole thing does turn out to be a fly-by-night scam, it'll be prepared to scoop together its profits and get the hell out of town.
    I wouldn't expect **** all from them TBH. And if i posted pics, why the hell not? If it's a flash premises, fellow user's might like to have a look.

And if i saw him in the street, heck, i might feel like punching his light's out, no big deal, just like ripping me off (assuming he has,not proven yet) wasn't a big deal for him.

http://www.google.co.uk/#sclient=psy...9130fd44b5e69e

Firstly, great thread HairTalk, ive been waiting my 3 months to see if anything would come of this product, low and behold... **** All as usual.

Whitfield just creamed the entire industry on a product that constitutes what you'd find in a grannys weekly shopping list - I said this in January - if this product was the hair loss cure, then an energy drink could grow my ****ing hair.

That guy is laughing all the way to the bank, and the worst thing is - people didn’t BUY into the product, they bought into Whitfield himself... the Oxford education... the PhD... the research... the marketing.. the young entrepreneurial 'flare' and ingenuity - or.... the conman... because janitors and cleaners these days have PhD's and any tom dick an harry can get into Oxford so long as they have the money to pay off the money grubbing deans.