+ Reply to Thread

Default Hi I'm everyone I'm literally bald at 18

I was fine meaning my hair was very thick until the last couple of months where it turned out to be like in the pictures. Im only 18 and stressed out at the moment im taking the French pill lobamine cysteine. So should I shave it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture0069.jpg

Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	9781   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture0070.jpg

Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	9782   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture0071.jpg

Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	9783  

Damn you've thinned out a lot at only 18, and i thought I was bad (i'm 21). If it's going to effect you maybe you should go on finasteride but make sure you do your research on it and know the risks.

so u mean Propecia? after reading details on propecia i wouldn't actually trust it. The side effects and the fact that if u stop taking it ur hair will fall off again. I guess there's no cure besides this

Default I thought the hard part was figuring out why we go bald not getting clinical trials.

My heading is not a joke you guys. I figured it out a few weeks ago studied it tested it and here we are. I seem to be the only person on earth who knows the real reason we go bald I post that I need people so we can prove it and not a damn person on any of these sites has responed because they think that I am some jackass trying to sale some snake oil. LOL I literally have figured out why your going bald and it wont cost you a cent you f ing retards read below do as I say and I will show you!

Anyone who wants to be part of history email me at the address listed below. All though I find it almost impossible to convince any of you that I am serious right now I assure you I am. I have found why you are going bald and the best part is that it is totally reversable and within a few months time the hole world will know it. I do not want to sell this information for it has no value I mean literally one conversation with me and you could fix your hair loss problem never talk to me again. its that unsellable believe me I checked. everyone wants to make money. and anybody interested in taking part in the very first clinical trial will need to do as followed. 1. Email me a picture with your age and years that you have been going bald 2. Take accurate and frequent data including same positioin lighting and hair lenght photos 3. Keep your results quite till we can address the hole world all at once with the correct amount of data. Most of you will ignore this post but those of you who do respond will be the first people to grow back there hair and you wont pay a cent the people that are selected will be part of a conference call so that I can explain the details. Thanks for your time hairloss community

@Researchneverfails, I am sure you want to help, and I honestly don't think you're trying to scam any one. I just think you're getting every one at the wrong time. People have just been newly scammed by TRX2, and the other people who did not take the TRX2 plunge, are obsessing over Histogen and Aderans which are "5-10 years away".

How about you take before pictures, and try this experiment out on yourself, and then prove every one wrong with before and after pictures?

But I mean, maybe you can get some people to join you without showing them any proof that your way works, they DID buy TRX2, so maybe they will listen to you since you claim it's free.

I know you said to just stop jerking off, or cut the amount of times you jerk off/have sex. But TBH with you, I do not believe that will help grow back hair.

@ResearchNeverFails you said email you at the address below but there is no address.....