+ Reply to Thread

Default Vera clinic in turkey

I just wanted to write to let the world know about the great experience I had getting a hair transplant in turkey. May 2022 I flew from Canada to Turkey for four days to get a hair fue transplant with Oxycure and everything went amazing. The hotel they put you up in is absolutely beautiful the cars we drive you around in our very nice the hospital that they do the procedure and is super clean and the people are out of this world nice. I had 4700 grafs done, and I couldn’t be happier. I have recommended many people in Canada that have seen my posts About my hair transplant.

Thank you Vera for a job well done
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0491.jpg

Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	74932  

It's good to know that your trip went well in Turkey. I'm also planning to visit there next month probably in May. Before visiting, I wanna increase my knowledge about Turkey especially its politics and economy. Is there any site which delivers authentic and accurate news especially latest news in Turkey?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Colady View Post
    It's good to know that your trip went well in Turkey. I'm also planning to visit there next month probably in May. Before visiting, I wanna increase my knowledge about Turkey especially its politics and economy. Is there any site which delivers authentic and accurate news especially latest news in Turkey?
    For authentic and accurate news about Turkey, especially focusing on politics and ekonomi, I highly recommend "Başkentte Karar." It offers comprehensive coverage and insightful analysis, making it an excellent resource to deepen your understanding of Turkey's political and economic landscape before your visit in May.