+ Reply to Thread

Arrow Beating Hair Loss: One Man's Hair Transplant Journey | Part One and Two

Here’s a humorous look at one man’s hair transplant journey. This guy traveled form Scotland to Vancouver to have his hair transplant performed by IAHRS member Dr. Victor Hasson.
    The videos are a bit long, but entertaining.

While this guy’s intent was to “beat hair loss”, I don't think he ever allowed hair loss to beat him. His winning attitude is what has gotten him through the process, and his willingness to share, and not to hide in the shadows in fear of being exposed for undergoing hair transplantation must have been healing as well.

Bravo my man!

Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Arrow Beating Hair Loss: Part Three | The Result

Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

What a funny guy. The video is a little dark, but his hair looks really good from what I can see of it. I wish more people could be so light hearted about their hair transplant. He flew a long way to see Hasson and Wong, but I guess it was worth the trip and the money.

Quote Originally Posted by HelpROGER View Post
    What a funny guy. The video is a little dark, but his hair looks really good from what I can see of it. I wish more people could be so light hearted about their hair transplant. He flew a long way to see Hasson and Wong, but I guess it was worth the trip and the money.
    I think his hair looks real good. I’d like to be able to wear mine like that.

I wish more patients were as lighthearted as this as well. We love it when patients go the extra mile for documentation. It only helps others and even more so when you can have a good laugh while researching it. This patient certainly has gone above and beyond. I've not even gone so far as to dump a glass of water on my head for the camera!

What's funny is he is pretty much just like this in person too A great guy with a great result and he's obviously quite happy with it and we're happy for him too.