+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Could we see those pictures?
    will post in a few weeks time

Why is it such a big deal for people to post pictures? Does it not take more than a few minutes? I don't get why people are always saying "in a few weeks..." as if it's a big time consuming thing. Just post your pics if you have results lol

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Why is it such a big deal for people to post pictures? Does it not take more than a few minutes? I don't get why people are always saying "in a few weeks..." as if it's a big time consuming thing. Just post your pics if you have results lol
    I wish I can take pictures of my head to compare it how it looked 7 months ago before I started fin/minox. I don't have a camera though and can't get one at the moment. If I had one, i'd make one of those threads for every one can follow my results along with me just having a hair progress journal on here.

You shouldn't be so excited about TRX2 results, if there was no pictures to sell this product in the beginning from Whitfield/TRX2 company himself, then I doubt there will be any pictures of TRX2 users, for one reason: It really doesn't work.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    I wish I can take pictures of my head to compare it how it looked 7 months ago before I started fin/minox. I don't have a camera though and can't get one at the moment. If I had one, i'd make one of those threads for every one can follow my results along with me just having a hair progress journal on here.

You shouldn't be so excited about TRX2 results, if there was no pictures to sell this product in the beginning from Whitfield/TRX2 company himself, then I doubt there will be any pictures of TRX2 users, for one reason: It really doesn't work.
    Not defending Biolabs but, pictures wouldnt mean a thing even if they posted them would they? Look at how pictures simply get doctored Photoshopped/Topikked-no fkr believes pics-and the still wouldn't believe Whitfield if he posted them.

I actually look at it like this rightly or wrongly - it'd be way easier for him/them to post some pics of balding uni mates, slap Toppik on and claim they're TRX2 results- than it would to keep posting reams and reams of well versed technical shit? No?

Not saying it ain't a scam - just don't think pics mean a great deal when posted by companies in general?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Not defending Biolabs but, pictures wouldnt mean a thing even if they posted them would they? Look at how pictures simply get doctored Photoshopped/Topikked-no fkr believes pics-and the still wouldn't believe Whitfield if he posted them.

I actually look at it like this rightly or wrongly - it'd be way easier for him/them to post some pics of balding uni mates, slap Toppik on and claim they're TRX2 results- than it would to keep posting reams and reams of well versed technical shit? No?

Not saying it ain't a scam - just don't think pics mean a great deal when posted by companies in general?
    Well, alright, let's buy things based on what the company tells us it does, regardless if whether they have proof of that or not, and regardless of whether users have any before and after pics to show.

Propecia and Rogaine all had pictures out before they came out, to show that it works. And there are people all over the world, with success pictures using Finasteride/Minoxidil/Keto shampoo. You can find before and after pictures of these treatments everywhere from real people.

Can't say the same "TRX2".

You also have PRP injections, ACell, coming up with before and after pictures regardless of whether people don't like the results yet, at least there are results. Unlike for TRX2, "just believe me i'm a scientist, it works by opening up this and that!" okay but where are the results. I mean if you want to blindly buy things like that, it's your choice. I honestly can't afford to blow money like that.

True Patiently. Like I said, rightly or wrongly-not defending them-just saying obviously pics get doctored easily and it'd be eaiser for them to do that than post loads of bullshit on the site.

Perhaps the doctored pics are still being worked on?

Knowing what I know about this crap TRX and the "inventor", I think even if I saw it actually work I still won't believe it or buy it. This is a joke and a scam. The positive results reported by a handfull of people are probably placebo effects or maybe they're taking something else but they're crediting TRX crap for it.

I've been using Minox foam in conjunction with TRX2, im seeing small random hairs appear on my hairline,pretty damn sure it's not the TRX2 doing that