+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Anybody experience their hair to become thicker? Not talking about re-growth, but at least has it helped for diffuse thinning?
    it has thickened my hair for sure, not the front section as much but the mid to back section of my scalp are definiteley thicker no doubt about it. however i havent seen much for the temples yet. maybe one or two new hairs im not 100% sure regarding this though, but i do feel fuzz around the temples.
    However hair loss is still at LOW LEVELS. Ive also noticed ive got more dandruff as well??

im 23 and i think the earlier stage of hair loss you are at, you will see the benefits earlier. (3/4 months in) those at advanced stages i think it will take some time for them to see any results.
    im currently on month 5.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    it has thickened my hair for sure, not the front section as much but the mid to back section of my scalp are definiteley thicker no doubt about it. however i havent seen much for the temples yet. maybe one or two new hairs im not 100% sure regarding this though, but i do feel fuzz around the temples.
    However hair loss is still at LOW LEVELS. Ive also noticed ive got more dandruff as well??

im 23 and i think the earlier stage of hair loss you are at, you will see the benefits earlier. (3/4 months in) those at advanced stages i think it will take some time for them to see any results.
    im currently on month 5.
    That's good news but when you say mid to back is thicker do you mean the hairs are thicker or you think there are actually more hairs growing there?

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    That's good news but when you say mid to back is thicker do you mean the hairs are thicker or you think there are actually more hairs growing there?

im not sure, it could be existing hair that has gotten thicker or new hairs growing which are making my hair look thicker. im not sure on this, but my hair is about 4/5 inches long and i can see alot of 1 inch/ 2 inch hairs on the top growing.

i will consider posting pics in a few weeks, i have one picture 6/7 months ago of the top of my head, which i can use for comparison.

Where are the studies? Lol

From the website of Dr Leatherman's laughable "stem cell topical for baldness" (GyGenX):

© 2011 CyGenX, Inc. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Terms of Sale
    These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. CyGenX, Inc., 2011.
    From the website of Thomas Whitfields similarly laughable "vitamin treatment for baldness" (TRX2):

* These statements have not been evaluated by the medicines regulatory agencies. This product is not a drug or medicine, and is therefore not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This patent-pending food supplement contains nutrients that help promote and sustain healthy hair growth.
    I hope that answers your question.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    From the website of Dr Leatherman's laughable "stem cell topical for baldness" (GyGenX):

From the website of Thomas Whitfields similarly laughable "vitamin treatment for baldness" (TRX2):

I hope that answers your question.
    Those statements are regulation. If it's not a drug, it gets that label. Everyone knows an energy drink will speed you up but because it's not a prescribed drug, it has to basically say it doesn't do anything

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Those statements are regulation. If it's not a drug, it gets that label. Everyone knows an energy drink will speed you up but because it's not a prescribed drug, it has to basically say it doesn't do anything
    The only difference is that caffeine is clinically proven to give you energy, the above products can not offer a shred of clinical evidence about any of the claims they make, and it can't just be a coincidence that even after a year of release we're yet to see any solid evidence that either of these products are either slowing down the process of MPB or growing new hair.

When the "better treatment" arrives, it will be all over the news.

im not sure, it could be existing hair that has gotten thicker or new hairs growing which are making my hair look thicker. im not sure on this, but my hair is about 4/5 inches long and i can see alot of 1 inch/ 2 inch hairs on the top growing.

i will consider posting pics in a few weeks, i have one picture 6/7 months ago of the top of my head, which i can use for comparison.
    Correct me if i'm mistaken Gutted, but you're also taking a shed load of individual compound's as well as TRX2?

Could we see those pictures?