+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Wait so is Dr. Cole really getting 54% regrowth? Like actually regrowing 54% of the hairs he uses from the donor site? That's damn near a cure especially for guys with a realistic and reasonable HT goal and guys with NW2-5 loss + thick donor hair.

Inactive

Thats the point here, Gho may work but "Its clear that he plays his monopol here" by making people dependable on him, which to me is just not right. I think its not ethical to let people come every year for 500 Grafts, which then are placed in the first session with a 30 density (ridiculous) and can only be highered to around 50 grafts per square centimeter.

To some people 50 grafts would work but to the majority its not an option, 70 density is the minimum, at least for a hairline to make it look natural beyond the point of "illusions"

Thats my big problem with Gho, if he would change those ethics, i would directly book him, but not under those circumstances. Maybe a good thing yes, but at a high price in time and life. If someone has the key to "infinite" donor he or she should just offer the normale FUE sessions with the normal FUE density and thats it.

Because under normal FUE cicumstances wit infinite donor, well you would be done after 2 big transplants and one small one or so, the rest would be just personal preference to get a monkey hairline or whatever.

But with Ghos expensive mini sessions.......**** you would need over a decade as a NW5 to get this fixed. And this is no option because then we all agree there would be other possibilities.

Also Gho claims that those HST grafts are so fragile and thats why you cant plant them as close as possible *cough* *cough* why not using Acell as well as a supporting element.....

@Flowers : Naaaaaaa i am honest this is not a cure to me because the consitent percentage has to be increased. My break it point is around 80% guaranteed because in this case i wouldnt even have any problems when i turn NW7 (which would be impossible with that much regrowth)

Also you could say hair plucking works as well, so yeah we have a cure BUT there has to be more routine from the docs here and then yes then we will have another standard which can also help females as well because its an universal thing then.

The only downside is, that we could have this solution already at hand if some of the NOW doing people would have paid a little more attention to the hair loss community a few years ago ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Thats the point here, Gho may work but "Its clear that he plays his monopol here" by making people dependable on him, which to me is just not right. I think its not ethical to let people come every year for 500 Grafts, which then are placed in the first session with a 30 density (ridiculous) and can only be highered to around 50 grafts per square centimeter.

To some people 50 grafts would work but to the majority its not an option, 70 density is the minimum, at least for a hairline to make it look natural beyond the point of "illusions"

Thats my big problem with Gho, if he would change those ethics, i would directly book him, but not under those circumstances. Maybe a good thing yes, but at a high price in time and life. If someone has the key to "infinite" donor he or she should just offer the normale FUE sessions with the normal FUE density and thats it.

Because under normal FUE cicumstances wit infinite donor, well you would be done after 2 big transplants and one small one or so, the rest would be just personal preference to get a monkey hairline or whatever.

But with Ghos expensive mini sessions.......**** you would need over a decade as a NW5 to get this fixed. And this is no option because then we all agree there would be other possibilities.

Also Gho claims that those HST grafts are so fragile and thats why you cant plant them as close as possible *cough* *cough* why not using Acell as well as a supporting element.....

@Flowers : Naaaaaaa i am honest this is not a cure to me because the consitent percentage has to be increased. My break it point is around 80% guaranteed because in this case i wouldnt even have any problems when i turn NW7 (which would be impossible with that much regrowth)

Also you could say hair plucking works as well, so yeah we have a cure BUT there has to be more routine from the docs here and then yes then we will have another standard which can also help females as well because its an universal thing then.

The only downside is, that we could have this solution already at hand if some of the NOW doing people would have paid a little more attention to the hair loss community a few years ago ;-)
    Well I just hope that in the next few years we can get the regrowth count higher. I don't think that's unreasonable to think

Inactive

Hey Cole got 54% (average) by accident so i would assume, when it is possible to get 54%, thn its highly likely to get up in the higher 90 regions as well ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Hey Cole got 54% (average) by accident so i would assume, when it is possible to get 54%, thn its highly likely to get up in the higher 90 regions as well ;-)
    Well if so then I'm not worried about histogen or anything like that. We'd be pretty much set and I wouldn't be surprised if acell makes advancements like that (above 75% regrowth) before histogen hits the market. I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Well if so then I'm not worried about histogen or anything like that. We'd be pretty much set and I wouldn't be surprised if acell makes advancements like that (above 75% regrowth) before histogen hits the market. I hope!
    That's what we're all hoping for buddy. It will also mean young men that are losing their hair can go down the surgical route and have hair when it matters most. They won't have to see their youthful looks go down the drain with their hair.

Inactive

Today i read something very interesting a german hair loss transplant clinic with a good reputation is offering their FUT for 1,66 Eurp per Graft :-)

It seems they exhale their last breath right now and try to get customers to do FUT by ridiculously lowering their prices OR dont showing their price tags on their homepages anymore :-)

Thats an indicator for good stuff in the future

Whoa. That's really cheap. Wonder what sort of reputation they have? There's a clinic in Ireland that charge 10 euros a graft by URFUT and as far as I'm aware it doesn't get cheaper the more grafts you get. Mega expensive. They're highly rated though. Dr. Ziering apparently said they're now probably 'the best transplant clinic in the world'. Might have to take that with a pinch of salt though. They're the most expensive I've come across.

Inactive

Yeah this clinic has a good rep unfortunately but they are aware, that people are beginning to ask "not so cool" questions. And if you dont have something to debunk arguments and questions, you just lower the price and those questions will become silent.

German patients could easily visit the netherlands (Gho) and thats also a problem. So i think right now, the bid dieing of old standrds has begun

The power of easily accessible information. It's great that potential patients are asking the tough questions and demanding more. I'm confident the donor problem will rectified in the near future.