+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bimatoprost

I do believe this may contribute to the growth of entirely new hair, however the concentration must be higher - ive heard of people growing hairs on their faces (nose and cheek) where the liquid may have spilt.

Obviously the primary issue here is cost - Latisse is ridiculously expensive for use on a scalp of 70,000 thinning hairs.

Once it's proven it can regrow hair -at least in a more concentrated formula- I'm sure they'll make it more affordable. Otherwise they'd be missing out on an opportunity to cash in. They cannot charge at the same rate they're charging for latisse. That would be like $500 for a bottle the size of Rogaine's. Of course, there is always gonna be generics -hopefully.

Do you have a site that you have used for purchasing this in the past???

http://www.alldaychemist.com/936_Latisse

It's the site that's been given by a few people already.

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    Once it's proven it can regrow hair -at least in a more concentrated formula- I'm sure they'll make it more affordable. Otherwise they'd be missing out on an opportunity to cash in. They cannot charge at the same rate they're charging for latisse. That would be like $500 for a bottle the size of Rogaine's. Of course, there is always gonna be generics -hopefully.
    Yeah once its proven!

http://www.alldaychemist.com/936_Latisse

It's the site that's been given by a few people already.
    I had already checked there, they don't ship to Canada hence my question for luvmakeup1000

So when would the stronger version come out? We need something better than whats available now. Maybe this can be the next BEST treatment. The Doc that came out on the show on sunday said it was equal to Minox and really killed it for me. Hopefully the stronger version can do some big things.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    So when would the stronger version come out? We need something better than whats available now. Maybe this can be the next BEST treatment. The Doc that came out on the show on sunday said it was equal to Minox and really killed it for me. Hopefully the stronger version can do some big things.
    But don't forget they're only using 0.03% Bimatoprost, compared to 5% of minox. Maybe a higher concentrate of Bimatoprost will yield a much better result. Also, don't forget that Minox might not do much for you while something else (like bimatoprost) might. The doctor did mention that.

i really want to try this also, however my only concern is that it might cause some darkening of my scalp as i have very pale skin.....

But don't forget they're only using 0.03% Bimatoprost, compared to 5% of minox. Maybe a higher concentrate of Bimatoprost will yield a much better result. Also, don't forget that Minox might not do much for you while something else (like bimatoprost) might. The doctor did mention that.
    Yes I do remember him mentioning that. I just have a difficult time believing anything will work. So does anyone know when the stronger version might come out? It's in clinical trials right?