Bimatoprost

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KeepTheHair
    • Mar 2010

^DO NOT try this as your first treament. Also, don't use that site. You need more than 0.03%.

Educate yourself.

Comment

• UK_
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
      ^DO NOT try this as your first treament. Also, don't use that site. You need more than 0.03%.

Educate yourself.
      Hopefully they could bring out a shampoo version - but it wont be cheap.

3ml for £15 here with postage - probably last me about 4 days lol.

Comment

• gruaige
        • May 2011

Originally posted by KeepTheHair

Educate yourself.
        What should I use then? is it available in a strength greater than 0.03% then Latisse seems to be the same, you seemed quite keen on it at the beginning of the thread?

Comment

• mlao
          • Oct 2009

The only research that has been made public is the tests that Dr. Alan Bauman is conducting. I believe he used the 0.03% he's never claimed that it would grow hair just that it made existing hair thicker. I think Spencer posted a more recent video of one of Dr. Bauman's patients and his experiences.
          As for a stronger version of it that would grow hair, the guys on *** are assuming that a stronger concentration will grow hair and are trying to buy generic Bimatoprost and mixing up a stronger version.
          It should be noted that on the same site a group of the members were trying to buy CB-03-01 from a Chinese lab and mix it themselves.
          Before I did anything like that I would wait for the parent companies who are developing the drugs to get further along in their research.
          Last edited by mlao; 05-15-2011, 09:28 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

• luvmakeup1000
            • May 2011

it will grow hair

Hey guys, actually I used Latisse on my brows and lashes and it works. Somone said it doesn't grow new hair but it DOES grow new hair. My lashes have always been sparse and short once I started using it, I had new growth along the whole lash line and brows. My lashes were double the thickness and triple the length. Everyone thought I got lash extensions and I couldn't even believe it myself. I went from barely being able to see my lashes to them scraping my sunglasses when I blinked.

Also, most of us women now use careprost which is another generic for it and if you google that, there is a ton of reviews from women using it and it's easier to get. You can get it from Canada which is where most of us get it from. It's only ten bucks and I was actually thinking of adding it to something since my hair is thinning out pretty badly from hormones.

Anways, hope that helps you guys!! Good luck.

Comment

• UK_
              • Feb 2011

I do believe this may contribute to the growth of entirely new hair, however the concentration must be higher - ive heard of people growing hairs on their faces (nose and cheek) where the liquid may have spilt.

Obviously the primary issue here is cost - Latisse is ridiculously expensive for use on a scalp of 70,000 thinning hairs.

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
                • Apr 2011

Once it's proven it can regrow hair -at least in a more concentrated formula- I'm sure they'll make it more affordable. Otherwise they'd be missing out on an opportunity to cash in. They cannot charge at the same rate they're charging for latisse. That would be like $500 for a bottle the size of Rogaine's. Of course, there is always gonna be generics -hopefully.

Comment

• mg39
                  • Jan 2011

Do you have a site that you have used for purchasing this in the past???

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
                    • Apr 2011

It's the site that's been given by a few people already.

Comment

• UK_
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by VictimOfDHT
                      Once it's proven it can regrow hair -at least in a more concentrated formula- I'm sure they'll make it more affordable. Otherwise they'd be missing out on an opportunity to cash in. They cannot charge at the same rate they're charging for latisse. That would be like $500 for a bottle the size of Rogaine's. Of course, there is always gonna be generics -hopefully.
                      Yeah once its proven!

Comment

• mg39
                        • Jan 2011

http://www.alldaychemist.com/936_Latisse

It's the site that's been given by a few people already.
                        I had already checked there, they don't ship to Canada hence my question for luvmakeup1000

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                          • Dec 2010

So when would the stronger version come out? We need something better than whats available now. Maybe this can be the next BEST treatment. The Doc that came out on the show on sunday said it was equal to Minox and really killed it for me. Hopefully the stronger version can do some big things.

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
                            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by CVAZBAR
                            So when would the stronger version come out? We need something better than whats available now. Maybe this can be the next BEST treatment. The Doc that came out on the show on sunday said it was equal to Minox and really killed it for me. Hopefully the stronger version can do some big things.
                            But don't forget they're only using 0.03% Bimatoprost, compared to 5% of minox. Maybe a higher concentrate of Bimatoprost will yield a much better result. Also, don't forget that Minox might not do much for you while something else (like bimatoprost) might. The doctor did mention that.

Comment

• thejdizzle
                              • Apr 2010

i really want to try this also, however my only concern is that it might cause some darkening of my scalp as i have very pale skin.....

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                                • Dec 2010

But don't forget they're only using 0.03% Bimatoprost, compared to 5% of minox. Maybe a higher concentrate of Bimatoprost will yield a much better result. Also, don't forget that Minox might not do much for you while something else (like bimatoprost) might. The doctor did mention that.
                                Yes I do remember him mentioning that. I just have a difficult time believing anything will work. So does anyone know when the stronger version might come out? It's in clinical trials right?

Comment

Working...