+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

not true, ive thickened in areas that were thinning and their is slight regrowth in areas that were slick bald.

you could argue that its not worth the price/results ratio which is a fair argument to make.

But high dose seti is definitely an alternative option for those that want to maintain what they have without taking fin or any other anti-androgen.

Thanks Khalil,

Jeanluc, If Finasteride is the only option, how do you explain my results? I don't believe that hopeful thinking changes what you see in the mirror, so if Khalil thikns he is seeing progress I am sure that he is. I hope that those trying to keep their hair don't buy into this line of thinking. You have trapped yourself into a lifetime of taking Fin, so I can see how you would have such a narrowed view. For those that are not trapped, there are other very REAL solutions that don't involve pharmaceuticals that carry heavy consequences. I am getting better results by far without them, than a lifetime sentence to them!

Quote Originally Posted by GroughBack View Post
    Thanks Khalil,

Jeanluc, If Finasteride is the only option, how do you explain my results? I don't believe that hopeful thinking changes what you see in the mirror, so if Khalil thikns he is seeing progress I am sure that he is. I hope that those trying to keep their hair don't buy into this line of thinking. You have trapped yourself into a lifetime of taking Fin, so I can see how you would have such a narrowed view. For those that are not trapped, there are other very REAL solutions that don't involve pharmaceuticals that carry heavy consequences. I am getting better results by far without them, than a lifetime sentence to them!
    From what I can see with your results, you've either gone backwards or maintained, and not over a particularly long period of time. Your regime also costs over 50 times (literally, that isn't hyperbole) more than finasteride, if you're taking it with a quartered generic proscar tablet. If you are achieving results, it is because you have lowered your alpha 5 reductase 2, in the same way the propecia does so. There is no difference doing this on a hardcore natural regime or on propecia. You will get the same sides on either, however finasteride has more clinical backing, it is cheaper, more effective and only 2-5% of users get side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by KhalilYousuf View Post
    not true, ive thickened in areas that were thinning and their is slight regrowth in areas that were slick bald.

you could argue that its not worth the price/results ratio which is a fair argument to make.

But high dose seti is definitely an alternative option for those that want to maintain what they have without taking fin or any other anti-androgen.
    You clearly haven't improved, you've maintained at the most and you are spending far more than you would be on propecia. Also the long term efficacy and potential side effects are not known.

If you are referring to my progress, your head is the last thing you need to worry about, a pair of glasses would be much more help. I have at LEAST 30% more hair than 4 months ago, and 100% follicle restoration, that the close-ups make very clear. The darker pigment was never there before, and just as the earlier restored follicles have produced new terminal hair, ALL of the new follicles seem to be doing the same, so as far as time is concerned, it is definitely on my side. Unlike what you have now trapped yourself into, a maintenance routine that will involve at best, slower loss of your hair!

If you are referring to my progress, your head is the last thing you need to worry about, a pair of glasses would be much more help. I have at LEAST 30% more hair than 4 months ago, and 100% follicle restoration, that the close-ups make very clear. The darker pigment was never there before, and just as the earlier restored follicles have produced new terminal hair, ALL of the new follicles seem to be doing the same, so as far as time is concerned, it is definitely on my side. Unlike the what you have now trapped yourself into, a maintenance routine that will involve at best, slower loss of your hair!
    100% "follicle restoration"? No, that is a blatant lie. Keep kidding yourself buddy, I'll have a good laugh when you're a norwood 6 and on here asking for hairpiece advice. I hope people have a good look at your photos, because you sound totally delusional, and you're probably spending hundreds per month on vitamins that aren't helping.

The pictures make it clear, you are so trapped into what you are doing that any honesty at all isn't even possible? I have had doctors tell me that they have never seen results like this with finasteride, dudusteride the list goes on. I am sorry that what is obvious to professionals, friends, and family is not to you. It says more about your character, you just will not admit that something other than than the D**k breaker you are on works. https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/album....chmentid=50991

And saw palmetto, costs far less than fin

And saw palmetto, costs far less than fin
    Another blatant lie. How idiotic. You can get a years supply of generic proscar for $50. Also a years supply of high quality saw palmetto won't work for 95% of people with hairloss anyway. Certainly it hasn't for you.

The pictures make it clear, you are so trapped into what you are doing that any honesty at all isn't even possible? I have had doctors tell me that they have never seen results like this with finasteride, dudusteride the list goes on. I am sorry that what is obvious to professionals, friends, and family is not to you. It says more about your character, you just will not admit that something other than than the D**k breaker you are on works. https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/album....chmentid=50991
    Maybe if you zoom in some more you'll magically become a norwood 1 again. I genuinely feel sorry for you. So, so delusional.

"I have had doctors tell me that they have never seen results like this with finasteride, dudusteride the list goes on."

You're an idiot, and a liar, and possibly mentally ill. What do you even have to gain by making this shit up? One look at the wide shots of your head and it is clear you have gotten worse.