+ Reply to Thread

Thread: QR678 w/ pics

Default QR678 w/ pics

There is someone from hair loss talk that has opted to try QR678 and has pics which are pre-treatment and two months after...

replace ****** with 'hair loss talk'

http://www.************.com/interact...=a&hilit=qr678

Any thoughts?

link dont work

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    link dont work
    when you click the link, it will not direct you to the website until you replace the *** with 'hair loss talk' but without the spacing

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    when you click the link, it will not direct you to the website until you replace the *** with 'hair loss talk' but without the spacing
    How can one assign clinical value to this patient's experience, even at the end of 2011? Along with the injections, he just threw in at least two more variables: finasteride and minoxidil, both of which, he says, were begun right along with the "QR678." Sure, if, in December, 2011, he suddenly has a head full of hair, we might chock it up to the shots, but if there's lack of further loss, or even a tiny bit of gained density, we have no idea which treatment is to be thanked.

Quote Originally Posted by HairTalk View Post
    How can one assign clinical value to this patient's experience, even at the end of 2011? Along with the injections, he just threw in at least two more variables: finasteride and minoxidil, both of which, he says, were begun right along with the "QR678." Sure, if, in December, 2011, he suddenly has a head full of hair, we might chock it up to the shots, but if there's lack of further loss, or even a tiny bit of gained density, we have no idea which treatment is to be thanked.
    True - but doesn't it take far longer than 2 months to see any gains from Fin or Minox?

What I would question is the legitimacy of the pictures.

In dollars, each shot costs $112.07 and according to the link below, "It requires 5 ~ 8 sessions spaced 2-3 weeks apart each. Generally 1 ml of solution is injected per session,each session takes 15 minutes, no hospitalization is required..."

http://debrajshome.wordpress.com/201...-factor-story/

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    True - but doesn't it take far longer than 2 months to see any gains from Fin or Minox?

What I would question is the legitimacy of the pictures.
    That's true. If I lived in India, I probably wouldn't mind dishing out $400 for a few injections because, well, why not.

Quote Originally Posted by NTMANNN View Post
    That's true. If I lived in India, I probably wouldn't mind dishing out $400 for a few injections because, well, why not.
    There is, in my humble opinion probably a 90% chance this "hype" will amount to nothing, I recall this exact same procedure in the "hair loss hype" industry last October, low and behold nothing came of it; no press coverage and a few anecdotal scalp shots on a God awful Indian website littered with grammatical errors and before/after pictures so obviously fake it was ****ing laughable (imagine a Chinese herbal website proclaiming to cure Alzheimers with ginger - yes; - that - ****ING - BAD). Thought to myself id love to meet the **** behind this.

As soon as people hear the words "growth factor/matrix/ECM/STEM CELL" it becomes difficult for them to discern between the false and the truth, between reality and fiction even.

I dont care how much it costs, 1 rupee or 5 million, they're not gonna be having a penny of my money until they show me some official controlled studies into its safety and efficacy, and that goes for all products, worldwide.

I mean if this is the cure, the "holy grail" - why arnt people talking about it? Shouldn't the hair loss industry be on fire about it? Shouldn't it be all over the news? Who is this guy who posted pictures? How many other people has it worked for? Where is the evidence? Why arnt these doctors being headhunted by GSK and big pharma? lol it just reeks of 100% monkey piss n' bullshit like the rest of this industry - there are only a handful - literally 2 - 3 legit bio companies working on a "better treatment" - that's ALL we have.