Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VictimOfDHT
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by PropeciaVictim
    Fastinjun - How long did it take you to recover from your side effects and did you require any interventions or did the recovery happen naturally over time.

VictimofDHT's last post is completely absurd. The primary biological imperative that has developed in evolution over the past billions of years has been to reproduce. Sex is not the only important aspect of life, but it is undeniably important. If you disagree, there is likely something wrong with you emotionally or physiologically.
    No, there's nothing wrong with me. But maybe you need to get your brain checked. Evolution eh !! Idiot.

Maybe sex is important but I won't make THE most important thing like many of men are doing. But you also need to think before you just parrot answers without thinking. "reproduce" !! What's the % of people who actually reproduce every time they have sex ????? If you bothered to use your brain for a sec you'd know that the only absurd thing here is saying that sex is used for reproduction because the FACT is that the vast majority of people ESPECIALLY young ones have sex for the FUN of it and NOT to reproduce but.......ahhh why do I care

Comment

• PropeciaVictim
      Inactive
      • Apr 2011

I think the administrators of this forum should ban Victim of DHT. He has been very abusive verbally and it is incredibly disrespectful given it is in this specific thread.

Comment

• fastinjun
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by VictimOfDHT
        No, there's nothing wrong with me. But maybe you need to get your brain checked. Evolution eh !! Idiot.

Maybe sex is important but I won't make THE most important thing like many of men are doing. But you also need to think before you just parrot answers without thinking. "reproduce" !! What's the % of people who actually reproduce every time they have sex ????? If you bothered to use your brain for a sec you'd know that the only absurd thing here is saying that sex is used for reproduction because the FACT is that the vast majority of people ESPECIALLY young ones have sex for the FUN of it and NOT to reproduce but.......ahhh why do I care
        This is gotta be one of the most idiotic responses Ive seen in a helluva long time, thanks for the laugh...Buaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaa

Comment

Working...