Replicel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Follicle Death Row
    • May 2011

Well if you look at how Aderans went about it I think you can expect Replicel to say something like yes our treatment has shown some efficacy and we intend to pursue this further with phase 2 trials. Don't be expecting too much. Doubt you'll get any great pics either. I think it's probably going to be a non event and they will just get on with phase 2.

Comment

• ccmethinning
      • Jan 2012

Not sure how truthful it is, but from an NBT pump piece:

Bottom-line: we expect a big move for the stock valuation post-Phase II/a results….and NBT Communications has a significant amount of media coverage lined up for the post-reveal media tour.

A post-reveal media tour sounds a bit bigger than "we have had some promising results and plan to move on accordingly to future clinical trials."

Comment

• gmonasco
        Inactive
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by ccmethinning
        A post-reveal media tour sounds a bit bigger than "we have had some promising results and plan to move on accordingly to future clinical trials."
        Actually, it sounds like NBT is planning to spin the results however they can in order to pump interest in Replicel stock.

Comment

• ccmethinning
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by gmonasco
          Actually, it sounds like NBT is planning to spin the results however they can in order to pump interest in Replicel stock.
          In one of their articles, NBT said they have a bunch of post-reveal interviews lined up (I'm assuming they are with Replicel guys Hall, Hoffmann, McElwee). Of course if results aren't positive I'd assume these interviews would be cancelled.

Comment

• gmonasco
            Inactive
            • Apr 2010

Unless the trials are a complete and utter failure (which is rather unlikely, since the stated primary goal of the current trial is merely to establish the safety of the treatment), I suspect they'll go through with the publicity.

The point is that no matter what the results, they're almost certainly going to couch their statements in generic terms about how the treatment has potential or looks promising. There's no way that, as a result of such a limited trial, they're going to start offering specifics such as stating that their treatment can restore 60% of original hair density or turn a NW6 into a NW2 or the like.

Comment

• ccmethinning
              • Jan 2012

Wow Replicel stock took a dump today.

Comment

• uninformed
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by ccmethinning
                Wow Replicel stock took a dump today.
                Seriously i don't get why you would care. I see 10 or so people crying whenever replicel stocks drop but no one bothers to say anything when it goes back up. if it's insider trading or a huge dumping i assure you the asking price would drop more than 10%

Comment

• lpenergy
                  • Mar 2012

Yes, but I made a rather small purchase a couple of weeks ago and pushed the stock back over $2.00/share. That was the first time ever that my personal purchase caused a stock to change price. A couple of buyers today could have caused the opposite result to happen.

I would judge the activity today to be minor as only 11,365 shares traded. Yes, there was selling pressure today, but it was insignificant. I would venture to guess that it was probably someone gettting cold feet prior to the news release or who knows what.

Bottom line, expect increasing volatility in the upcoming weeks. Watch the volume and price for possible indications of insider selling or buying.

Comment

• gmonasco
                    Inactive
                    • Apr 2010

We should all buy stock and drive the price up, thereby enhancing the likelihood of positive clinical trial results.

Comment

• BoSox
                      • Jun 2010

we're getting closer. I'm so nervous, I've been following Replicel for a long time. It has given me hope and strength to deal with this shit, I don't know what I'll do if they don't have the fix.

Comment

• Maradona
                        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by BoSox
                        we're getting closer. I'm so nervous, I've been following Replicel for a long time. It has given me hope and strength to deal with this shit, I don't know what I'll do if they don't have the fix.
                        According to my sources and spies at replicel's headquarters all i can tell you is:

"expect the unexpected".

9384 00 18 7 27 71720 17 19 83

Comment

• kaandereli
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Maradona
                          According to my sources and spies at replicel's headquarters all i can tell you is:

"expect the unexpected".

9384 00 18 7 27 71720 17 19 83
                          oh man i am so excited, i can sleep comfortably for 3 years if they amaze us in this month

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
                            • Apr 2011

Don't get too excited, people. I too believe it's going to be a non-event event. We've been let down before by others. We'll probably hear the usual "in the next 5 years...".

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by VictimOfDHT
                              Don't get too excited, people. I too believe it's going to be a non-event event. We've been let down before by others. We'll probably hear the usual "in the next 5 years...".
                              definitely going to be a non-event. hopefully 2020 and others dont kill themselves when reality sets in.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
                                • May 2011

As I've said already, I really don't see them revealing that much. I remember people started flipping out back when Histogen were saying 60% and Aderans were saying 55% or whatever the numbers were.

I really want it to work but some people here set themselves up for disappointment thinking announcement day is going to be like the 4th of July with fireworks to celebrate the great news.

When I see some real macro photography with an improvement I'll get excited. I'm sick of numbers. Non-event because it's so early in the process. I do imagine they'll move on to phase 2 so 3 years from now we'll have the new wave of posters eagerly awaiting phase 2 results like kids before Christmas.

That being said it will be a little disappointing if they have nothing but I can definitely see them getting to phase 2.

Comment

Working...