+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Replicel

Hybrid View

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    right but how could they possibly predict where these new follicles are going to grow? Some spots may end up with more hair than others.

I'd be more than happy if they could reverse all of the MPB damage and bring my hair back to how it looked when I was 13
    well in the "rat experiments", the follicles simply seemed to reinforce the already existing small ones.

in the their foot, the follicles were all over the place with no pattern but still limited to a certain radius.

I don't think this will damage your harl IF you have diffuse pattern baldness or your follicles are still "ALIVE" for example by using propecia. Because the cells will simply be in a solution and attach themselves to your existing follicles, and not cluster with each other when they encounter "nothing" useful.

For slick baldness it might be more difficult, who knows, it might not rejuvinate the dead follicles but it will create new ones and this pattern we cannot predict.

I think if there's no such thing as dead follicles and rejuvenation is really possible then the results won't be disastrous, if there's such thing as dead follicles or this treatment can't revive them but simply reconstruct a new one, then they could create new follicles in an unpredictable pattern and really need a huge amount of "replicel's sauce".

This is just my opinion from what i've read guys. I ain't no expert simply a student.

However, aderans and other researchers have tried doing this with different type of cells but it did grow hair,****ed up ones, but it did. Replicel method will work for sure if only if the injection has been done correctly and you have targeted the existing follicles. Wether it'll be significant to hair loss sufferers, we will find out.

On a side note, i said i'd be back in april but i just invested 1k more on replicel so i just keep researching and researching like a mofo, and can't control myself to post here , if i lose the money it's alright im just very excited if i win. in total me and a friend have put 2.5k in replicel, i know it's crazy but i have a good feeling that it works and that's enough to get the stock prices up.

Wether it will bring back all my hair, i don't know, all we can do is hope.