+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Replicel

Hybrid View

It's quite scary what the balding process does to some people, after reading some of the threads on this forum topic just a few pages back. Though I suppose people's personalities and their beliefs about the world were already formed before they became bald and therefore I'm not surprised baldness is doing this to them.

Beliefs about how the world and girls (which seems to be the most important thing to most people) on this forum see bald men is pretty disgusting. I know we live in a vain world but if everybody in the world held the same beliefs as a lot of people in this forum then we would be in a pretty bad place. And I can only assume the balding men who think people have those opinions is because they have those opinions themselves. I can honestly say I never look at a bald man with a hot girl and think HOW THE **** IS THAT POSSIBLE. In fact, I doubt I've even noticed. There are plenty of bald ****ers on this planet who are much more attractive than a lot of men will full heads of hair. Sure, it affects looks for the worst but it affects the looks more in one man than another. It will depend on how attractive they are in the first place. There are so many factors. Don't write yourself off just because you are going bald.

No doubt there will be a solution for a NW7 one day, perhaps in all our life times and with plenty of time left to enjoy it. In the mean time live your life to the fullest and look forward to when that day comes.

I'm 24 and balding slightly at the temples. My hairstyle hides it well and I'm at the very early stages. My heart skips a beat at the thought of what lies ahead. Personally I think I'm going to look shit bald. I doubt I'll hold it well. Plus, my hair is my identity. I've styled my hair since I was about 10 every day without a doubt. I love my hair and boy I'm missing the bits I've lost already.

All I really have is hope. Hope that the process is slow or stops for a few years, hope that a better than substandard treatment is released soon enough. And this brings me back on topic to Replicel.

I'm being a bit more realistic than a lot of others and I'm hoping Replicel may be a decent alternative and contender. Offering the same or better results than the "best" treatments available today, such as rogaine and finasteride/dutasteride.

Imagine that, Replicel, a single treatment without the constant maintenance and side affects of the current best treatment available today, that brings equal or better results.

With equal results to the market leaders, Replicel will be a complete success. Any worse a none starter and significantly better a miracle.

With all the speculation and the constant talk of Replicel in the forums I'm surprised people put Spencer off from having the pre-results interview. Sure, there may be no point. But we all love to talk about our hopes and dreams eh? I would have loved to have heard an interview before!

That's the end of my completely pointless post!