+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 210 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

The next 24 hours could be exciting...

I am finding myself constantly wanting to check to see if there are any updates or new information, but just silence for the moment.

If its positive then it will be in the news ie BBC in uk.

Quote Originally Posted by Pate View Post

If the new stuff works, you're no worse off. You get a full head of hair and nobody sees your scar/dots. Worst case you get a few FUEs to fill in gaps/hairline.
    I've asked about this specific point a couple times on here, and have received various responses, some of which differ from your response. Some people express uncertainty toward the notion that transplanted hairs will work in harmony with future treatments like Replicel. If I knew that I could get a transplant now and just wait for Replicel, or any of the other promising treatments, I'd sleep a lot better tonight. I'm not really sure why it wouldn't work, but it does make sense to my armchair-scientist mind that if you transplant hairs over dormant follicles it could effect them negatively. I'm thinking of a situation in which you transplant over a wide area. Just fixing up the hairline shouldn't bother the rest of the head, right? But again I know nothing of the science in all this, just guesswork. I'd like to hear what you think.

Wow, thanks so much for your reply Pate. I guess there are a couple things making me wait...mainly...in my situation, although I do have some reserves, I'd like to use the money as wisely as possible...MHT is not a bad solution, but it has it's potential risks and drawbacks as well, so trying to assess whether it's worth it or whether to save my money to wait for a better result. Like you hinted, it really comes down to personal choice, and with some talk on the forums of these treatments being out in 2015, it makes it a difficult choice for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lpenergy View Post
    The next 24 hours could be exciting...

I am finding myself constantly wanting to check to see if there are any updates or new information, but just silence for the moment.
    I didn't think it was a common practice for companies to release important business related information at the end of the week. Something to do with the markets being closed on the following days. If it's good news they want the markets open. But, i'm not sure about that. I'm guessing if they release information this month, it will be Monday on the 30th.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    I didn't think it was a common practice for companies to release important business related information at the end of the week. Something to do with the markets being closed on the following days. If it's good news they want the markets open. But, i'm not sure about that. I'm guessing if they release information this month, it will be Monday on the 30th.
    You are probably right. The other thing is that they probably wants to milk the promotional dollars spent on their stock promotion campaign as much as possible prior to the release. Their last "quarterly update" was provided on January 30th, which was also a Monday, so they do have some precedence there.

If the results were shocking/amazing, a Friday release could allow for full reporting over the weekend with a buying frenzy Monday morning. It is probably revolves around how Replicel thinks it will play out better in coverage and in the media.

I had emailed Replicel earlier as to when they would have their annual report available (As this report would likely discuss this result in the MD&A), and they had said they anticipated by April 29th, but I am not sure if that response was vetted by senior management or if they had any regulatory/corporate governance reasons to meet that date. Also, that could be the date of the audit report, while it may not necessarily be made available to the public or posted to their website or filed until later. So, we shall see...

The release will either occur around 8am eastern or 4:30p eastern. It is rare that things are released in the middle of the day - but its possible.

Are we looking for 20 percent regrowth ? Lets say it is 20 percent...is that even enough to have a full head of hair?

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    Lets say it is 20 percent...is that even enough to have a full head of hair?
    my uneducated guess would be no.

Was hoping it was today :s

Monday it probably is.