+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    Yeah, I'd say the best case scenario (among things that are actually possible) is that they did really, really well and are frantically making sure they are able to protect their intellectual properties before the announcement.

If the history of hair loss cures is any indication of anything, then that is probably not what is going on. But keep in mind people, maybe it won't be tomorrow, but one of these days, that is what's going to be happening.
    Good man, regardless of what happens, we won't be in limbo anymore. There will be a definitive answer, cure or no cure I'll be happy to just have some sort of substance.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllpppppp

i dont want to be bald anymore!!!!!!

Even if the results from this one solitary injection designed primarily to measure safety are good (meaning safe, and at least SOME indication of new terminal hair) there will be people here whinging and bitching.

I can just imagine it now. "Only 3 hairs per sq cm? Total failure. **** Replicel. I told you guys all along it would never work. David Hall should be in jail."

I don't even want to imagine this place if it's safe but with no indication of new terminal hair. In fact I think I will be quitting this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Pate View Post
    Even if the results from this one solitary injection designed primarily to measure safety are good (meaning safe, and at least SOME indication of new terminal hair) there will be people here whinging and bitching.

I can just imagine it now. "Only 3 hairs per sq cm? Total failure. **** Replicel. I told you guys all along it would never work. David Hall should be in jail."

I don't even want to imagine this place if it's safe but with no indication of new terminal hair. In fact I think I will be quitting this forum.
    I agree, there is no pleasing some people. I think some are expecting a cure for baldness in a few days. Replicel are still in the very early stages and this won't happen so I'm also dreading the Replicel hate posts that will be flooding this thread in a few days time.

Quote Originally Posted by WillhasWill View Post
    Replicel are still in the very early stages and this won't happen so I'm also dreading the Replicel hate posts that will be flooding this thread in a few days time.

True, but if Replicel comes out with a homerun, the next 2-5 years will be stress free. Cure for stress followed by cure to baldness.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    True, but if Replicel comes out with a homerun, the next 2-5 years will be stress free. Cure for stress followed by cure to baldness.
    If you can afford it.

Histogen have a better chance then replicel tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    If you can afford it.

Histogen have a better chance then replicel tbh.
    Anybody making even half way decent money should be able to save $20,000 in five years. Depends what you want more: cappuccinos everyday or hair?

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Yeh dude, stress is a bitch. I've been away from discussions for a while and honestly feels pretty good to not check the forums for updates every morning, but couldn't stay away cos of replicel... guess we just gotta stayed positive.

Personally I rather be optimistic and be let down from time to time, it's gotta be better than staying in a perpetually dark place where all glasses are half empty.

Quote Originally Posted by uninformed View Post
    Yeh dude, stress is a bitch. I've been away from discussions for a while and honestly feels pretty good to not check the forums for updates every morning, but couldn't stay away cos of replicel... guess we just gotta stayed positive.

Personally I rather be optimistic and be let down from time to time, it's gotta be better than staying in a perpetually dark place where all glasses are half empty.
    Yeah, it corrodes you. After the replicel update I'm outta here for a while.

Only reason why I am sticking around.

This may not be the time to say this, but it's a concern I had with the science from the beginning. I'm certainly no expert in this field but when I saw the explanation of procedure I was rather sceptical.
    I only mention this as I have not seen it suggested yet, but the way I see it is there are 2 factors that would make or break this theory.

The first and most important one is whether these cells activate something within the hair follicle. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that it does do something otherwise they'd be rather daft going to this length if it didn't.

For me however there is something that has never added up. Why would the cells magnate to hair follicles once injected into a scalp? It just seems very convenient to suggest they would. I hope them the best, and wish suffers of hairloss some relief, but it just doesn't add up for me.