Replicel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WillhasWill
    • Mar 2012

It's quite scary what the balding process does to some people, after reading some of the threads on this forum topic just a few pages back. Though I suppose people's personalities and their beliefs about the world were already formed before they became bald and therefore I'm not surprised baldness is doing this to them.

Beliefs about how the world and girls (which seems to be the most important thing to most people) on this forum see bald men is pretty disgusting. I know we live in a vain world but if everybody in the world held the same beliefs as a lot of people in this forum then we would be in a pretty bad place. And I can only assume the balding men who think people have those opinions is because they have those opinions themselves. I can honestly say I never look at a bald man with a hot girl and think HOW THE **** IS THAT POSSIBLE. In fact, I doubt I've even noticed. There are plenty of bald ****ers on this planet who are much more attractive than a lot of men will full heads of hair. Sure, it affects looks for the worst but it affects the looks more in one man than another. It will depend on how attractive they are in the first place. There are so many factors. Don't write yourself off just because you are going bald.

No doubt there will be a solution for a NW7 one day, perhaps in all our life times and with plenty of time left to enjoy it. In the mean time live your life to the fullest and look forward to when that day comes.

I'm 24 and balding slightly at the temples. My hairstyle hides it well and I'm at the very early stages. My heart skips a beat at the thought of what lies ahead. Personally I think I'm going to look shit bald. I doubt I'll hold it well. Plus, my hair is my identity. I've styled my hair since I was about 10 every day without a doubt. I love my hair and boy I'm missing the bits I've lost already.

All I really have is hope. Hope that the process is slow or stops for a few years, hope that a better than substandard treatment is released soon enough. And this brings me back on topic to Replicel.

I'm being a bit more realistic than a lot of others and I'm hoping Replicel may be a decent alternative and contender. Offering the same or better results than the "best" treatments available today, such as rogaine and finasteride/dutasteride.

Imagine that, Replicel, a single treatment without the constant maintenance and side affects of the current best treatment available today, that brings equal or better results.

With equal results to the market leaders, Replicel will be a complete success. Any worse a none starter and significantly better a miracle.

With all the speculation and the constant talk of Replicel in the forums I'm surprised people put Spencer off from having the pre-results interview. Sure, there may be no point. But we all love to talk about our hopes and dreams eh? I would have loved to have heard an interview before!

That's the end of my completely pointless post!

Comment

• lpenergy
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by 2020
      can you post the exact text from that email here?
      I posted the email below on Replicel's stock board earlier:

"Good Afternoon Mr. (named removed),

The deadline to file the 2011 Annual Report is April 29th. The Company is on track to file on or before that date.

Kind Regards,

Heather"

Comment

• Maradona
        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by lpenergy
        I posted the email below on Replicel's stock board earlier:

"Good Afternoon Mr. (named removed),

The deadline to file the 2011 Annual Report is April 29th. The Company is on track to file on or before that date.

Kind Regards,

Heather"
        so we have 5 days without knowing whether or not we will get a full head of hair within 5 years?

that's tough but im ready to take on anything bad or good.
        I have a very general idea of their results. Women should show much more results for example.

Comment

• gmonasco
          Inactive
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Maradona
          so we have 5 days without knowing whether or not we will get a full head of hair within 5 years?
          You aren't going to know that from Replicel's report, no matter what the results of the clinical trials.

Comment

• Maradona
            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by gmonasco
            You aren't going to know that from Replicel's report, no matter what the results of the clinical trials.
            Yes of course anything may happen in the future.

But the report will give each of us a good indication of where this is going. Different people may have different views on what's good/bad etc.

Haters be hating in the bald community right before the replicel results, this is crazy.

Comment

• gmonasco
              Inactive
              • Apr 2010

But the report will give each of us a good indication of where this is going.
              You'll know if the clinical trials are going on to Phase IIb, but that's about it. The current trials are much too limited in scope to determine much in the way of specifics.

Comment

• Maradona
                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by gmonasco
                You'll know if the clinical trials are going on to Phase IIb, but that's about it. The current trials are much too limited in scope to determine much in the way of specifics.

That's your opinion . As long as they reveal everything in their results that would be enough to make my conclusions where this is going.

Of course you can always listen to the psychos at hairsite or you can read about 200 papers and make your own conclusions. Whatever suits you.

peace.

Comment

• gmonasco
                  Inactive
                  • Apr 2010

That's your opinion
                  No, the limited nature of the clinical trials is not an "opinion." A six-month Phase I/IIa trial with 19 participants is simply not broad enough in scope to make any realistically definitive projects about efficacy. That's a fact.

Comment

• goldbondmafia
                    • Oct 2011

sorry if this has been asked but when is the official date of the report being released?

Comment

• cleverusername
                      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by goldbondmafia
                      sorry if this has been asked but when is the official date of the report being released?
                      Hopefully this week.

Comment

• sausage
                        • Jan 2012

Should know by friday evening.

I expect negative news, thats just the way it is.

Comment

• clandestine
                          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by sausage
                          Should know by friday evening.

I expect negative news, thats just the way it is.
                          Careful what you wish for mate.

Comment

• sausage
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
                            Careful what you wish for mate.
                            The way my life's gone I only think negative. Just been made redundant, got no hair, still living at home, single, and got a major farting problem....I need a turd real bad.

Comment

• Maradona
                              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Scorpion
                              Don't worry guys. If replicel fails you can always just shave your head and get jacked up in the gym. Women love huge muscles. Just look at how ripped Orlando Bloom and Zac Efron are.
                              Seems you're making some progress. Glad for you.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by Scorpion
                                Don't worry guys. If replicel fails you can always just shave your head and get jacked up in the gym. Women love huge muscles. Just look at how ripped Orlando Bloom and Zac Efron are.
                                [Mod Edit: Inappropriate image removed... It is not acceptable to encourage others to kill themselves]

Comment

Working...