Replicel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johny.track131
    • Feb 2012

i thought that too, shouldnt this trial show if it's safe GIVEN THAT it's already positive and grows hair?

Comment

• gmonasco
      Inactive
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Johny.track131
      i thought that too, shouldnt this trial show if it's safe GIVEN THAT it's already positive and grows hair?
      Well, no. Phase I is about safety; Phase II is about efficacy. The protocol is to demonstrate the treatment to be safe, then demonstrate it to be effective.

Comment

• sausage
        • Jan 2012

Well Phase 1 grew hair so give me that dosage and inject it into my fecking head.

Even if thats all it can achieve its better than nothing.

Comment

• gmonasco
          Inactive
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by sausage
          Well Phase 1 grew hair so give me that dosage and inject it into my fecking head.
          The results of Replicel's Phase I/IIa trial haven't been released yet, so how could you know that "Phase 1 grew hair"?

Comment

• UK_
            • Feb 2011

How many times have you refreshed the Replicel main page in the past 24 hours?

Comment

• UK_
              • Feb 2011

Even if thats all it can achieve its better than nothing.
              Phase 1?... You mean the "it worked on mice" phase?

Comment

• sausage
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by UK_
                Phase 1?... You mean the "it worked on mice" phase?
                Yepp, Glue about 6 dead mice to my head. Sorted.

Oh for feck sake. Which potential baldness cure grew hair, there were photos of it, albeit very very minimal results I guess that was Histogen?

Comment

• UK_
                  • Feb 2011

Yepp, Glue about 6 dead mice to my head. Sorted.

Oh for feck sake. Which potential baldness cure grew hair, there were photos of it, albeit very very minimal results I guess that was Histogen?
                  Are you referring to.... SAW PALMETTO?

Comment

• clandestine
                    • Aug 2011

So.. monday, I guess?

Comment

• Davey Jones
                      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
                      So.. monday, I guess?
                      Why would they announce them now? Everyone who cares is in church praying this works.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Davey Jones
                        Why would they announce them now? Everyone who cares is in church praying this works.
                        already told you guys monday 8am EST

Comment

• sausage
                          • Jan 2012

One sleep and we will have the shit news we have all been awaiting.

Comment

• clandestine
                            • Aug 2011

One sleep and we will have the shit news we have all been awaiting.
                            Shush.

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                            already told you guys monday 8am EST
                            How do you figure, did they contact you by email?

Comment

• light246
                              • Apr 2012

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that I called the communication department of replicel just before it's closing time on Friday.

I asked them if the "retraction of public disclosure" was related to the results
                              of the trial at all.

I was assured the the retraction had nothing to do at all with the trial results.

I was told that some stock promoters wrote things that were not approved by replicel. They just wanted to protect themselves legally.

I believe lawsuits in the U.S. are very common when companies take a large downward spiral for whatever reason. knowing the risking business that replicel is in, it was probably a good idea to try and protect themselves as much as possible from any potential future lawsuits.

The communication person did not see the results and did not know the results of the trial.

I still think that since replicel waited untill Monday to announce the results instead of Friday is a good sign though.

So let's hope for the best.

Just my opinion.

Comment

• john2399
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by light246
                                Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that I called the communication department of replicel just before it's closing time on Friday.

I asked them if the "retraction of public disclosure" was related to the results
                                of the trial at all.

I was assured the the retraction had nothing to do at all with the trial results.

I was told that some stock promoters wrote things that were not approved by replicel. They just wanted to protect themselves legally.

I believe lawsuits in the U.S. are very common when companies take a large downward spiral for whatever reason. knowing the risking business that replicel is in, it was probably a good idea to try and protect themselves as much as possible from any potential future lawsuits.

The communication person did not see the results and did not know results of the trial.

I still think that since replicel waited untill Monday to announce the results instead of Friday is a good sign though.

So let's hope for the best.

Just my opinion.
                                Nice some positive news...Lets pray for the best!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...