+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 210 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    Why would they announce them now? Everyone who cares is in church praying this works.
    already told you guys monday 8am EST

One sleep and we will have the shit news we have all been awaiting.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    One sleep and we will have the shit news we have all been awaiting.
    Shush.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    already told you guys monday 8am EST
    How do you figure, did they contact you by email?

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that I called the communication department of replicel just before it's closing time on Friday.

I asked them if the "retraction of public disclosure" was related to the results
    of the trial at all.

I was assured the the retraction had nothing to do at all with the trial results.

I was told that some stock promoters wrote things that were not approved by replicel. They just wanted to protect themselves legally.

I believe lawsuits in the U.S. are very common when companies take a large downward spiral for whatever reason. knowing the risking business that replicel is in, it was probably a good idea to try and protect themselves as much as possible from any potential future lawsuits.

The communication person did not see the results and did not know the results of the trial.

I still think that since replicel waited untill Monday to announce the results instead of Friday is a good sign though.

So let's hope for the best.

Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by light246 View Post
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that I called the communication department of replicel just before it's closing time on Friday.

I asked them if the "retraction of public disclosure" was related to the results
    of the trial at all.

I was assured the the retraction had nothing to do at all with the trial results.

I was told that some stock promoters wrote things that were not approved by replicel. They just wanted to protect themselves legally.

I believe lawsuits in the U.S. are very common when companies take a large downward spiral for whatever reason. knowing the risking business that replicel is in, it was probably a good idea to try and protect themselves as much as possible from any potential future lawsuits.

The communication person did not see the results and did not know results of the trial.

I still think that since replicel waited untill Monday to announce the results instead of Friday is a good sign though.

Just my opinion.
    Nice some positive news...Lets pray for the best!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PvH View Post
    do you already know the answer or are your panties simply bunched tight?
    lololol u mad?

Quote Originally Posted by light246 View Post

of the trial at all.

The communication person did not see the results and did not know the results of the trial.

Just my opinion.
    Not sure if I believe this. And if it is true, I don't believe the communications person doesn't know the results. In all likelihood, the communications person will be preparing and approving a substantial portion of the release, and I don't believe that they are doing all of that the weekend before release. It is likely a several week process.

I am surprised they would give out all that information out over the phone to anyone.

The only way for us to cure hair loss is through a mass prayer to a fictitious cosmic tyrant.

"Ohhh happy daaayyy"

Do you think Jesus ever worried about hair loss?