Thread: Replicel

Threaded View

When I emailed Replicel, and they stated that they were on schedule to release their end of year statement by the 29th, I am not sure if this is a self-imposed deadline or not. Last year's annual report was dated to April 29, so I am not sure if this was from the CFO's mouth or not.

If discussions are in the MD&A (and I believe that they would be, especially if positive), then I think they would release the results prior to the financials, so that people aren't finding out about the study results just by reading footnotes, which wouldn't be good from a PR perspective. Additionally, I believe that most medical type tv programs are on the weekends, and from a PR perspective, they could possibly want it to be discussed over the weekend.

My money is on Friday, but don't be shocked by a Wendnesday or Thursday news release timeframe as well. Basically anytime between Wednesday and Monday are possible dates, excluding the weekend.

Release Date Posibilities:
    Wednesday, Thursday: Some promotion website contracts seem to run out mid-week. If these were to be utlized in promotion of the results, they may have to release mid-week. I will go back and double-check these contracts.

Friday: Get some extra weekend hype; talk shows and medical news coverage and let as many people as possible hear about the story before hitting the "buy" button Monday morning.

Monday: I don't think they would release on Monday unless the 29th filing deadline is more of an aproximation or they decide to not include the results in the Annual Report. If they decide to not include the results in the Annual report, it may be because they are not that good.

100% pure speculation