+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 210 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    So has replicel released anything at all or are people just assuming things and getting their panties in a bunch?
    Replicel hasnt offically released any info, so all bunched panties so far.

I saw online somewhere that 17% of shareholder lawsuits have come from Biotechnology companies, even thought they comprise a very small percentage of total companies. Hopefully, it is the lawyers doing some CYA work.

I just want to see all cards on the table in order to see what we are dealing with. Even if this isn't the cure, it could be a modest improvement over existing treatements, which wouldn't be a bad thing.

Basically all those ads promoting replicel stocks positively were probably bollox, it has been announced they were inaccurate....

which means......

1. its either gone completely tits up.

2. they have had limited success.

3. It could mean that...even if Replicel has had some relatively good results at this stage it is not in a position to have all this positive promotional stock shit in the open potentially conning people into investment.

Good results do not necessarily mean that they will be totally successful in getting a cure out eventually. The Company may be unable to successfully commercialize the technology or protect its intellectual property from competitors.

Basically they went too far with these stock promotions.

make what you want of that.

We can bitch and moan on Monday once we 100% know the results.

Well... atleast it worked on mice

Default Comparison to Early Flight

I view the search for a cure to baldness as something similar to flight in the early 1900’s. Both have been desired as long as man has been alive, one has been conquered, and one has yet to be. Many had tried flying and finally someone ended up succeeding-the Wright Brothers and lighting the way for the success of others to follow. It is premature to write off Replicel at this point, let’s wait and see what they say in the interviews to follow and in the report. As far as my investment is concerned, I kind of view it as a donation to science in some way. If I lose some money, I will get a tax write-off.

In comparison to the history of flight, men had tried for centuries to fly only to end up failing. Men had tried to attach feathers to contraptions to imitate birds because men knew that birds could fly. Each attempt represented a person’s best effort and the culmination of a lot of work and planning. Some of these clips below are quite funny. Replicel and other cutting edge endeavors in the search for the cure to balding are kind of like flying was in the early 1900’s.

Short versions
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAfE...eature=related
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bebQ...eature=related

Long version (10 minutes)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVFE...eature=related

We are still waiting for the cure for hair loss and the first flight that will be taken may not fly that far. The Wright Brothers first plane flight only flew 120 feet for 12 seconds, yet it was the start of things to come. If Replicel can demonstrate that they can do the equivalent of a first flight in terms of cellular regeneration/therapy, it could point to things to come in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    So has replicel released anything at all or are people just assuming things and getting their panties in a bunch?
    do you already know the answer or are your panties simply bunched tight?

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    What's really sickening is that all over the world, stem cells are being used all over the world to treat and cure various diseases RIGHT NOW, yet for hair loss, it seems like we're stuck with these companies being bogged down in extensive clinical trials and by the time that these companies are done with these clinical trials...... Most doctors it seems won't perform these specialized stem cell treatments for hair loss probably because they see it as simply a "cosmetic issue", which is such a pile of horseshit.!
    I don't think hair loss sufferers are giving the same or even close attention as other sicknesses because they think it's just a cosmetic issue and it mainly affects men.....but I bet that if it was women suffering more at the same rate or worse than men, hairloss would be a much bigger issue..they would be marches, wristbands, etc. much more PR. Solving hair loss can't be that difficult compared to all the medical accomplishments of this millennia. But with major companies holding the cards and the patents and the current treatments that make billions yearly, I don't see a cure coming within the u.s. IF and when a cure does come, it would be from Japan or some Asian country where there's a high cost of failure. There is wayyyyyy to much corporate and political influence in the drug market of the U.S to not release a cure all when treat alls are more beneficial to they portfolio . #justmyopinion.

Everyone thought a cure was in the mail, and it still may be delivered Monday morning. We've been waiting a long time and time is not on our side. Just remember there are other forums where people are waiting for a cure for cancer; I'd rather be waiting on this forum.

I think everyone needs to calm down. Replicel was most likely obligated to cover themselves from legal action because a bunch of these companies that were promoting them made unrealistic stock predictions. I don't think this says anything about whether they've failed or succeeded in the clinic. Even if they have great results, what happens if the stock price doesn't meet the predictions that the promoters made? Investors might be pissed and go after them. So, they needed to play it safe and make the release. If they failed, what would be the point of this release? The company would screwed anyway...

Maybe this is wrong, but, i'm waiting till monday before getting all worked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersixx View Post
    I don't think hair loss sufferers are giving the same or even close attention as other sicknesses because they think it's just a cosmetic issue and it mainly affects men.....but I bet that if it was women suffering more at the same rate or worse than men, hairloss would be a much bigger issue..they would be marches, wristbands, etc. much more PR. Solving hair loss can't be that difficult compared to all the medical accomplishments of this millennia. But with major companies holding the cards and the patents and the current treatments that make billions yearly, I don't see a cure coming within the u.s. IF and when a cure does come, it would be from Japan or some Asian country where there's a high cost of failure. There is wayyyyyy to much corporate and political influence in the drug market of the U.S to not release a cure all when treat alls are more beneficial to they portfolio . #justmyopinion.
    the best and the brightest and the most gifted medical minds are not working on hair loss so the progress has been very very slow. you're right in that if the society took hair loss serious enough then the govt would step in and supply the necessary funds to draw top talent from all over the country to come up with a solution. there's great deal of money to be made if a cure is found for sure. but if you have a brilliant mind in medical research, then there are countless better and more exciting self-serving opportunities out there and with ample amount of funding to boot.