Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paulsreef
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Supersixx
    Also a sense of humor TRUMPS anything a person can offer.......
    Also, women are more interested in how much attention we pay them, and hearing how beautiful we think they are. Paying more attention to your hair than them won't even get you to first base.

Comment

• ccmethinning
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by paulsreef
      Also, women are more interested in how much attention we pay them, and hearing how beautiful we think they are. Paying more attention to your hair than them won't even get you to first base.
      Women are only interested in attention from men they consider worthy. All others are just creeps (unconfident, depressed, suicidal bald guys.)

Comment

• Gjm127
        • Mar 2012

Sorry for the noob question:

Did Histogen and Aderans complete phase 1 clinical trials?
        If so, how do they compare to Replicel?

Comment

• paulsreef
          • Apr 2012

Maybe we should start an occupy movement? Occupy barber shops, hair salons, shampoo aisles at pharmacies; until we get a cure.

Comment

• Gjm127
            • Mar 2012

Guys, just relax about these results...
            They are positive results, as in: safety results were met. This will now help them move on to Phase 2, where they can look for OPTIMAL DOSES.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Gjm127
              Guys, just relax about these results...
              They are positive results, as in: safety results were met. This will now help them move on to Phase 2, where they can look for OPTIMAL DOSES.
              it was for efficacy too

and they had projected, or hoped for, 20% increases

so..... doesn't mean you shouldn't relax...

Comment

• gmonasco
                Inactive
                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                it was for efficacy too
                See http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...4&postcount=51

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                  • Jul 2011

yes, I can see that you acknowledged that. i was responding to others who seem confused about the indicated goals of the first phase testing

Comment

• goldbondmafia
                    • Oct 2011

not to sound ignorant but how come you guys would say the results failed?

Comment

• Kamui85
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Gjm127
                      Sorry for the noob question:

Did Histogen and Aderans complete phase 1 clinical trials?
                      If so, how do they compare to Replicel?
                      I want to kow too! or if they are in phase II (including Follica), someone please answer, or point to another post...

Comment

• JJacobs152
                        • May 2011

Originally posted by goldbondmafia
                        not to sound ignorant but how come you guys would say the results failed?
                        I'm hoping somebody can answer this question as well. a bit confused as to why people are saying this, when the results were to determine if the procedure is safe...

Comment

• john2399
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by JJacobs152
                          I'm hoping somebody can answer this question as well. a bit confused as to why people are saying this, when the results were to determine if the procedure is safe...
                          People are just desperate and patience is out of the question so when theres lil regrowth than shit hits the fan. I think it's going to take a full year to determine how effective replicel will be just in how histogen had better results after 1 year and how propecia takes a full year to see regrowth. Im curious to see what spencer thinks about the results

Comment

• Thinning@30
                            • Mar 2010

I seem to remember reading posts that compared the length of the hair cycles in mice, dogs, and humans. If I remember correctly, the hair cycle for a mouse was several weeks, whereas for a human it was much longer, perhaps even several years. I wonder if these could be why Replicel got such good regrowth in the mouse trials, but to date has so little to show for the human trial. Would the results be better at the one year mark?

I can't wait for the David Hall interview, assuming there is still going to be one!

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by john2399
                              People are just desperate and patience is out of the question so when theres lil regrowth than shit hits the fan. I think it's going to take a full year to determine how effective replicel will be just in how histogen had better results after 1 year and how propecia takes a full year to see regrowth. Im curious to see what spencer thinks about the results

histogen had results 3 months or less

why does it matter what spencer says? He already gave the disclaimer that he is just a normal guy. His opinion is really only so valuable. He is knowledgeable, but do you guys really need him to let you know whether the results were weak or not? I value his opinion and am interested in what his response will be, but some people go a little far with their devotion

Comment

• WashedOut
                                • Dec 2011

It's a start. Not a great start but still a start. I sure hope they don't call it quits because the more people working on this stuff the better.

Comment

Working...