Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maradona
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by UK_
    What a nonsensical accusation you have just made, the individuals that were dropped were taken from the trial BEFORE receiving their injections, lol they didnt look at the results & say "hey lets shave a couple of these negatives off to make us look better".

Rolf, some of the shit stated on this website really makes me chuckle.
    "Before their injections". That's what they claim.

By working I don't mean what they claim, I mean the replication of cells being effective in whatever microscopic improvements you may see and even that IS NOT CONSISTENT in HM techniques since the 90s.

Even taking out those patients out of the trial did not help.

~40% placebo? . Might as well get the placebo, sounds cheaper.

Only thing that replicel is doing is taking cells from a different part of the follicle, they were hoping they were the holy grail cells and from the looks of it, it isn't.

Intercytex had the same results or better but they decided that this was not marketable.

Let it go bro, let it go.

ADERANS is in much better position than replceil.

Comment

• UK_
      • Feb 2011

^^ I simply dont agree - you're telling me the company has fraudulently doctored its trial results? And they did this by telling the public that 3 of the candidates were not included in the trial because of errors in shipping the protocol?

And what about the people who WERE dropped? Did Replicel hire ninja assassins to have them taken out so they wouldn’t say anything? Are Replicel also covering up Roswell & the moon landing?

As for the rest of your comment about cell therapy, if medical science was left to negative people like you we probably would still be stuck in the 1990's - as stated, it's a step by step process... no safe cell therapy available today is the same or worse than when it was used in its first clinical trial.

Negativity serves no purpose, if we gave up at every hurdle we might aswel go back to the primordial soup.

Comment

• Maradona
        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by UK_
        ^^ I simply dont agree - you're telling me the company has fraudulently doctored its trial results? And they did this by telling the public that 3 of the candidates were not included in the trial because of errors in shipping the protocol?

And what about the people who WERE dropped? Did Replicel hire ninja assassins to have them taken out so they wouldn’t say anything? Are Replicel also covering up Roswell & the moon landing?

As for the rest of your comment about cell therapy, if medical science was left to negative people like you we probably would still be stuck in the 1990's - as stated, it's a step by step process... no safe cell therapy available today is the same or worse than when it was used in its first clinical trial.
        I said even with them "dropping their patients", which they did drop them out ok before the injections, the results are pretty bad.

40% placebo bro, that's a big red flag right there.

I expect medical science to "advance" and use different techniques towards HM, but they're basically doing the same thing with a different type of cell.

We still got ARI miles of head of Replicel, doing the same thing but tweaking their solutions with other ingredients. What is replicel plan B or "second step"? just inject the same crap again.

We still got Histogen which is the most promising. Nothing to be bitching about really.

It's all about keeping your hair intact so you can take most benefit out of these future treatments.

ARI will be done with their phase 2 this year I think or hopefully give an update.
        If they fail, you can all forget about these type of "techniques".

Comment

• UK_
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Maradona
          I said even with them "dropping their patients", which they did drop them out ok before the injections, the results are pretty bad.

40% placebo bro, that's a big red flag right there.
          Your original assertion was that they purposely dropped patients to improve their trial results - am I right?

This is what you stated:

They even had to clean the turd and drop a couple of patients to make their positive results be a little higher than their placebo
          So they dropped them on purpose... BEFORE the injections... to... improve their results?... Im confused - unless Replicel could see into the future... which if they could... according to your thesis on them being a complete failure - they wouldnt have needed the ninja assassins to begin with.

Comment

• Maradona
            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by UK_
            Your original assertion was that they purposely dropped patients to improve their trial results - am I right?

This is what you stated:

So they dropped them on purpose... BEFORE the injections... to... improve their results?... Im confused - unless Replicel could see into the future... which if they could... according to your thesis on them being a complete failure - they wouldnt have needed the ninja assassins to begin with.
            I'm taking out that part of them using their dropped patients to improve their results.

I think theyre placebo are close to 37% TAKING THE PATIENTS OUT.
            I just said 40% so you can see the magnitude.

Don't get me wrong bro, I want replicel to succeed. In fact I was the biggest replicel cheerleader and replicel owes me a lot of money because I raised half their capital on this site.

But i'm very dissapointed in their results and it isn't what i was expecting at all. I was expecting at least a couple of visible thick terminal hair.

Who knows what may happen next? As a pseudo scientists I don't see much future in it.

The only interesting part of replicel is the way that the hair grows, I don't think we have seen in the medical literature such feat. Something good may come out from it but from the looks of it with their phase 1, I highly doubt it.

Comment

• UK_
              • Feb 2011

I'mBut i'm very dissapointed in their results and it isn't what i was expecting at all. I was expecting at least a couple of visible thick terminal hair.

Who knows what may happen next? As a pseudo scientists I don't see much future in it.

The only interesting part of replicel is the way that the hair grows, I don't think we have seen in the medical literature such feat. Something good may come out from it but from the looks of it with their phase 1, I highly doubt it.
              What may happen next? Anything can happen - nobody has tried an injection of a combination of cells from different parts of the follicle yet, all I have seen so far is one company do DSC the other do DC. People working in research know that cells "know what to do" when they're placed in vivo - surely by combining an injection of DSC + DC the cells will know how to formulate a new follicle once in the correct environment.

Comment

• Maradona
                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                What may happen next? Anything can happen - nobody has tried an injection of a combination of cells from different parts of the follicle yet, all I have seen so far is one company do DSC the other do DC. People working in research know that cells "know what to do" when they're placed in vivo - surely by combining an injection of DSC + DC the cells will know how to formulate a new follicle once in the correct environment.
                I think they did and it worked.

Comment

• NotDyingBald
                  • Jun 2011

Maradona, you cannot say that Replicel´s result are disspointing just because your(and ours) need to see 250% regrowth. You claim that Histogen had much better results, but i remind you the results of their first injections after 1 YEAR(i think just one injection), http://jddonline.com/articles/dermatology/1650

How are these results MUCH better than Replicel´s?

The last results we´ve seen from Histogen are much better:

http://www.histogen.com/downloads/si..._HSC_Final.pdf (just providing the link to support my opinion)

But as you see, these results happened after 10 Injections at baseline, and repeat dose at 6 weeks.

Plus, Histogen is injecting a solution to already formed follicles. Replicel is injecting NEW cells to form follicles. Hair follicles are formed still in pregancy, and yet, you only see a full head of hair in a baby nearly after one year. You see the point? Why, with a treatment like this, should Replicel´s results be disapointing? You´re the one facing negativity to support the need to see results. I´m just facing the things that are presented to us(results) and not following other´s who claim(like you sometimes) things that are not supported by any logical sense. In the end i hope you and me to get cured from this.

Comment

• NotDyingBald
                    • Jun 2011

I know you're pissed because you don't like to hear negativity.My opinion and other's won't change the future of this company so you might as well ignore it.
                    I´m not pissed of because hearing negativity. I´m pissed off of hearing bullshit in a forum that has for main goal help people with hairloss. So some of this forum users should start using it giving their opinions and contributions based on evidence and studys made by people who has the credits for it. Everyone has the right to their opinion for sure, but not based on anything.

Comment

• Kiwi
                      • Mar 2011

Replicel should not have created all the hype they did. It was cruel - and now they suck.

Comment

• NotDyingBald
                        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by NotDyingBald
                        So some of this forum users should start using it giving their opinions and contributions based on evidence and studys made by people who has the credits for it. Everyone has the right to their opinion for sure, but not based on anything.
                        Originally posted by Kiwi
                        Replicel should not have created all the hype they did. It was cruel - and now they suck.
                        Thanks Kiwi, for supporting what i´ve said.

Comment

• Maradona
                          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by NotDyingBald
                          Thanks Kiwi, for supporting what i´ve said.
                          Bro I am just basing my facts on past HM techniques.

Replicel is using a different cell, it may all well shit on any other past HM technique that involved replicating cells.

At this point we know it's results are no different than past HM techniques.

But good shit could happen down the road, bro.

Comment

• TrueGround
                            • May 2012

Maradona,

I know you want these treatments to work, and I honestly respect your opinions when you use your head before posting them. The thing that really pisses me off most is when you and others state negative comments so matter-of-factually. I know you are basing your opinion of Replicel on past HM techniques, but this is NOT a past HM technique. Its a CURRENT (technically future) and DIFFERENT approach.

Just quit saying things like "this won't work" or "this company is a total bust" - or whatever it is you're saying along those lines, like you can predict the f*cking future! Not trying to bash on you here, but you know by now that these comments piss people off and I'm beginning to think you do it for attention.

You could be right and you could be dead wrong about what this treatment will offer in its maturity. Fact is, NOBODY knows for sure yet! DAMNIT!!!!

Comment

• Maradona
                              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by TrueGround
                              Maradona,

I know you want these treatments to work, and I honestly respect your opinions when you use your head before posting them. The thing that really pisses me off most is when you and others state negative comments so matter-of-factually. I know you are basing your opinion of Replicel on past HM techniques, but this is NOT a past HM technique. Its a CURRENT (technically future) and DIFFERENT approach.

Just quit saying things like "this won't work" or "this company is a total bust" - or whatever it is you're saying along those lines, like you can predict the f*cking future! Not trying to bash on you here, but you know by now that these comments piss people off and I'm beginning to think you do it for attention.

You could be right and you could be dead wrong about what this treatment will offer in its maturity. Fact is, NOBODY knows for sure yet! DAMNIT!!!!

Yeah of course we exaggerate sometimes. This is a balding forum bro, we are all like that, at least most of us.

I'm just not holding my breath over it. I am a nobody so you might as well ignore my opinion, no sarcasm intended.

Who knows? It might bring something good at the end.

Comment

• bananana
                                Inactive
                                • Feb 2012

The topic is a bit dead, I see.

Any news? Whats the next milestone?
                                Or all eyes are on histogen now?

Comment

Working...