Replicel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
    Did they announce a specific day yet? or have they not committed?-- aka they are going to push announcements back.
    They said late April... We're almost half way into the month. The announcement AND the interview are coming soon

Comment

• Maradona
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by 2020
      They said late April... We're almost half way into the month. The announcement AND the interview are coming soon
      Is spencer doing the replicel interview before the results? I think we really f up suggesting to move it for after results. I for one said if both could be done, let's do it.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Maradona
        Is spencer doing the replicel interview before the results? I think we really f up suggesting to move it for after results. I for one said if both could be done, let's do it.
        doing both is stupid.

1. that would never happen-- time is money and they aren't going to waste time two interviews in one week.

2. if they do the interview before they release the results, we will learn nothing from an interview

AGAIN

Did they announce a specific day yet? or have they not committed?--

aka they are going to push the announcement back. I guarantee it.

Comment

• Tacola
          • Dec 2011

Can anyone give them a call to hear what they have to say about the date? I have tried to e-mail them, but I guess they are a bit busy Though, I guess some people at the info desk would have time to answer. I would have called, but I`m located far north in Europe, so it`s a bit expensive....

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by Tacola
            Can anyone give them a call to hear what they have to say about the date? I have tried to e-mail them, but I guess they are a bit busy Though, I guess some people at the info desk would have time to answer. I would have called, but I`m located far north in Europe, so it`s a bit expensive....
            you can ask questions on their facebook page:
            Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• Tracy C
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Maradona
              I do not understand the point of doing it before and after.

Comment

• sausage
                • Jan 2012

I agree, not sure there is any need for an interview at all...

The information they give us in the upcoming report should tell us all we need to know.

I specific date for the report would help though.

Comment

• hairysituation
                  • Feb 2012

http://www.************/intercytex-h...iplication.htm

This look awful alot like the credibility Replicel's getting right now. I know the difference between Replicel and Intercytex is the cells their using, but the hope was big also in 2005. The theory dosen't always work in practice.

Comment

• ccmethinning
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by hairysituation
                    http://www.************/intercytex-h...iplication.htm

This look awful alot like the credibility Replicel's getting right now. I know the difference between Replicel and Intercytex is the cells their using, but the hope was big also in 2005. The theory dosen't always work in practice.
                    no shit sherlock

Comment

• hairysituation
                      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by ccmethinning
                      no shit sherlock
                      It isn't obvious that I knew that. I didn't research hairloss back then. Therefore it is fair to say that your arrogance was based on a lot of inadequate knowledge, and also a egocentric way of being.

Comment

• Gjm127
                        • Mar 2012

Wow what happened to Intercytec then???
                        I'm worried that Replicel will end up like them cuz it sure looks like the same damn treatment!!
                        What's Intercytex doing now? How did the results look like?

Comment

• gmonasco
                          Inactive
                          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Gjm127
                          Wow what happened to Intercytec then?
                          http://***********/yk3rjvl

Comment

• BoSox
                            • Jun 2010

Let's say Replicel comes out with good news.. is it safe to say this will work on NW 6, actual bald heads, or do we have to wait for further trials?

Comment

• gmonasco
                              Inactive
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by BoSox
                              Let's say Replicel comes out with good news.. is it safe to say this will work on NW 6, actual bald heads, or do we have to wait for further trials?
                              I know everyone wants to remain hopeful, but realistically we should expect that the best possible result will pretty much be a pronouncement along the lines of "This treatment shows sufficient potential to merit continuing clinical trials." The current trials are far too limited in scope to determine much more. Just how effective Replicel's treatment might ultimately prove to be will only be known if and when they conduct more extensive trials.

Comment

• MackJames
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by gmonasco
                                I know everyone wants to remain hopeful, but realistically we should expect that the best possible result will pretty much be a pronouncement along the lines of "This treatment shows sufficient potential to merit continuing clinical trials." The current trials are far too limited in scope to determine much more. Just how effective Replicel's treatment might ultimately prove to be will only be known if and when they conduct more extensive trials.
                                I am of the same opinion. They will be parsing the info they release very carefully.

If by the chance the product where able to inoculate existing hair from the effects of DHT and thus prevent further hair loss, that alone would be an absolute breakthrough. For guys like myself with minimal or slow creeping hair loss that is a very exciting thing.

Comment

Working...