X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bananana
    Inactive
    • Feb 2012

You probably think regarding to this:

The TS001-2009 study team will be performing a thorough review of the collected study data throughout the months of March and April 2012.* Once complete, the treatment groups will be revealed (‘un-blinded’) to the data analysis team and the data will be analyzed. RepliCel remains on schedule to release the initial review of efficacy results in April 2012.

So, they should release the data in april, not march.

Further:
    Subject efficacy at 6-months post injection is the first step in measuring a treatment response.* All subjects will continue to participate in the post injection follow-up period of the study until August 2013 and a review of final safety and efficacy results will commence before the end of 2013.** The continued follow-up period is a key component of the study to confirm treatment safety profile and response trends at 6, 12 and 24 months.

The initial data from RepliCel’s 6-month subject follow-up will be used in the Company’s Investigational Medical Product Dossier (IMPD), which is presently being developed for a Phase IIb dose-ranging clinical trial of 100 patients that is expected to commence in fall 2012.* The protocol will be submitted to the EMEA, FDA and Health Canada for review.* A final decision on the location of the trial is pending.

So, basically IF IT WORKS, last tests will be conducted before the end of 2013, probably meaning it could go to market in 2015.
    That is IF IT WORKS as well as they presume it does.

We'll see the first results in april then.

Comment

• bananana
      Inactive
      • Feb 2012

Ps

I'm really curious what it will turn up to if it works (would it turn your hair as dense as in childhood, is the density controlable, what about hair line, guys that got HT done would probably need to go to kill some of the excess follicules with lasers and such - oh, the irony...)
      But thats all guessing and sci-fi now. We'll see the first results in 2 months and go from there.

Comment

• BoSox
        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by bananana
        Ps

I'm really curious what it will turn up to if it works (would it turn your hair as dense as in childhood, is the density controlable, what about hair line, guys that got HT done would probably need to go to kill some of the excess follicules with lasers and such - oh, the irony...)
        But thats all guessing and sci-fi now. We'll see the first results in 2 months and go from there.
        This is exactly what's going through my mind, and it's driving me nuts! When i look at my hair loss, i think man.. it needs soo much work, especially the hairline. I'm hoping Replicel can ease our minds with amazing results.

2 months is going to feel like 2 years, but if they hit a homerun with results.. i don't mind waiting until 2015.

Comment

• bananana
          Inactive
          • Feb 2012

I feel you.
          It's so painful to see my photos from 6 years ago - I was solid norwood 1. Now I'm like 3, I've done HT (still waiting for proper results) but had no idea my hair thinning bit by bit on top - my projections say I would be like norwood 5 in the end if I've done nothing. I'll go ti proper assesment of my grafts left in 2013 - until then firing all guns to preserve the situation, so I really hope we'll have solid treatment in the next five years.

I'm holding my optimism about replicel till we see the early testing results.
          Of course, I would wish them to be positive.

Comment

• UK_
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
            Lol yep. They said 2013...I remember... So much for that

I used to be like kiwi, but theb i faced reality
            Yeah I remember the "Pan-Asian approval in 2013"

Oh well.

Comment

• bananana
              Inactive
              • Feb 2012

Shit.
              Thats a good reason to doubt anything they say from now on.
              But to be honest - 2013 sounded very unreal - its like in 10 months.
              Thing that worries me why would they "miss" by so much. 2 years is a lot. :/

Has anybody from the forum been in contact with them?
              It would be great for everyone if we could reach someone official there who could keep us posted...

Comment

• UK_
                • Feb 2011

I'd also like to know whether anybody could give a good indication of where we would be right now had SkinMedica not flown in with all their litigation.

Comment

• bananana
                  Inactive
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by UK_
                  I'd also like to know whether anybody could give a good indication of where we would be right now had SkinMedica not flown in with all their litigation.
                  That too, but it's piss under the bridge as you brits like to say.

I hope they're focused on their mission now. As I said - if it will be 2015 - that is fantastic. But if 2015 comes and we get a new "promise" for 2018, that would be a catastrophe. I mean, they have 3 years - its enough time for both histogen and replicel to conduct all the tests, if it proves to be working.
                  Ah, we'll know in less than 2 months for replicel.
                  Fingers crossed mates.

Comment

• elvispresley
                    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by bananana
                    That too, but it's piss under the bridge as you brits like to say.

I hope they're focused on their mission now. As I said - if it will be 2015 - that is fantastic. But if 2015 comes and we get a new "promise" for 2018, that would be a catastrophe. I mean, they have 3 years - its enough time for both histogen and replicel to conduct all the tests, if it proves to be working.
                    Ah, we'll know in less than 2 months for replicel.
                    Fingers crossed mates.

thx a lot for the info guys, i think this is the last train for us... if in april will be no good, or in the 2015 nothing happen we have no chance other than GHO or a FUE... we need to concentrate togheter...lol

Comment

• WashedOut
                      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by elvispresley
                      thx a lot for the info guys, i think this is the last train for us... if in april will be no good, or in the 2015 nothing happen we have no chance other than GHO or a FUE... we need to concentrate togheter...lol
                      Jeez talk about putting your eggs in one basket. These people aren't making your sandwich at Subway they're trying to push medicine to new frontiers, of course there will be delays and hits and misses. That has no bearing on whether they will be ultimately successful or not. If there was a proven method or timeline for hair multiplication set and these companies were having delays that would be one thing, but these companies are in uncharted waters and while I do think they will reach eventual success I have no idea when and I don't expect to know.

Comment

• Kirby_
                        • Jan 2012

^ True, WO. This is cutting-edge stuff. Unfortunately that means a lot of uncertainty.

Comment

• Maradona
                          • Nov 2011

Hey guys i've just checked hairsite forums and apparently REPLICEL has been "dead" since august.

Just like spencer said, it's amazing how these hardcore speculators look like they know their shit.

According to them replicel procedure is the same as aderans so it is bound to fail.

I'm scared of the money I invested , according to them replicel is a scam company attracting investors.

Those people at those forums rather have a cue bald ass head with a chrome dome for the rest of their lives just to prove their "speculation was right, we are hair loss experts". hahaha

Comment

• Sogeking
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Maradona
                            Hey guys i've just checked hairsite forums and apparently REPLICEL has been "dead" since august.

Just like spencer said, it's amazing how these hardcore speculators look like they know their shit.

According to them replicel procedure is the same as aderans so it is bound to fail.

I'm scared of the money I invested , according to them replicel is a scam company attracting investors.

Those people at those forums rather have a cue bald ass head with a chrome dome for the rest of their lives just to prove their "speculation was right, we are hair loss experts". hahaha
                            When we see the results we can comment, until then doesn't really matter who says what.

Even the guys at Replicel are not analyzing the data and doing the follow ups of participants.

All this waiting, might as well wait for my death. I'll spend my whole life waiting and then one day you wake up, you have a full head of hair but an 83 year olds body.

Comment

• BMT
                              • Oct 2011

Maybe your already dead -

Why not be a Man and live totally now - not hope and wait for some future dream.

Comment

• UK_
                                • Feb 2011

Replicel a scam company? LOL! Yeah... im sure Dr. Rolf Hoffmann is the hair loss industry equivalent to Bernie Madoff.

Ive seen some pretty stupid comments on Hairsite, I wouldnt pay much attention.

Comment

Working...