Replicel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maradona
    • Nov 2011

Exactly, the shit works Im sure. But people will get depressed when they see like 20% increase or 10% increase, WHO THE **** CARES, this hairs will never fall and they still have PHASE II to try it out the best dosing for the most effective treatment.

Phase I = NOBODY dies + some hairs on top of your scalp.

As for money, I'd got like 40k saved up and by 2015 im pretty sure i'll have 80k.

Shit i'll sell my house, car, wife,nintendos, liver (As If i had any of those things) but I'll have a long hippie hair like the PROPHETS son !!!

So Remember guys PHASE 1 = SOME HAIRS ON THE SCALP + NOBODY DYING at least in those 6 months = GOOD THINGS to COME.

dont expect a full head of hair in april or a significant amount...that would be 2013.

but im sure they are kind of testing the dosing too but not completely...just keeping it low. I mean don't you think they already put that stuff on ONE person before? Like a mad bald head scientist?

After April you better start saving money guys...I'm telling you this is the real deal...histogen will take a LONG time they still have to fix that stuff. If this works on april, its all about dosing and nobody dying.
    Last edited by Maradona; 01-09-2012, 09:30 PM. Reason: ;-0

Comment

• thechamp
      • Jan 2011

Let's just pray on some topical

Lets pray some topical comes out before then that grows hair

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
        • May 2011

I like the optimism and I think if this even just puts a halt to hairloss permanently it would be great. Substantial regrowth is the aim and I just hope they get significant results from phase 1 because it's important to remember here guys that they're going all out here dosing the patients with a order of magnitude or 2 higher than they anticipate will be needed with the final product as they looking to test for safety.

Hopefully they'll confirm that they have something a good bit better than finasteride and minoxidil and perhaps just as importantly, something permanent.

Comment

• doinmyheadin
          • Nov 2010

Fingers crossed. Hopefully Replicel publish pictures in April of the results from there current human trials, and that they are very promising then this may push Histogen to get something out earlier even if it just thickens and maintains existing hair.

Comment

• BoSox
            • Jun 2010

I'm confused when they say it can grow new hair, and fix existing ones. I thought they found out that a bald head has the same amount of hair just shrunken beyond our view? So shouldn't this just turn on these shrunken hairs, or does it only work on those hairs that are thinning and visible?

If this is the real deal, I'm opening up a savings account just for this.

Comment

• born
              • Nov 2011

god bless replicel....

Comment

• sausage
                • Jan 2012

Sounds like we'd be better off glueing a wig permanently to our heads.

Comment

• nrj
                  • Dec 2011

Originally posted by sausage
                  why post? seriously....

Comment

• sausage
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by nrj
                    why post? seriously....
                    Why post that? what a waste of space.

Hopefully Replicel will work in 2015, come on guys we will all have hair soon. We cn all meet up and get those ladies.

Comment

• clandestine
                      • Aug 2011

Hopefully Replicel will work in 2015, come on guys we will all have hair soon. We cn all meet up and get those ladies.
                      contradictory.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                        Inactive
                        • Jan 2011

For the Xth time

It has already been proven as a proof of concept, that HM is possible and by far not that magic as some clinics want to make you believe it is cough cough Rassmann

The only problem is to find the best constellation where you have to get a good dosage with less effort and money gain

Comment

• krewel
                          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
                          For the Xth time
                          ..want to make you believe it is cough cough Rassmann
                          Who's this guy anway and what's the deal with him?

Comment

• miserable
                            • Dec 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkzK...eature=related don't know if anyone has seen tis intierview or it has been posted before but check it out if u havent its interesting.

I hope this all goes to plan in the next coupleof years and the results are very good....i cant decide how i feel about ht at the minute

Comment

• PinotQ
                              • May 2010

@ thechamp,

Where did you see this quote "RepliCel’s present clinical trial is designed to provide the company with safety data as well as some indication of efficacy."

Comment

• krewel
                                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by PinotQ
                                @ thechamp,

Where did you see this quote "RepliCel’s present clinical trial is designed to provide the company with safety data as well as some indication of efficacy."
                                This is just what Phase I is for.
                                Prof.Dr.Hoffman: "Phase I trials are about safety, so a successful trial is, of course, about safety. Most people on the outside are not interested in safety; they’re interested in hair growth. For the regulators, the first thing we must prove is that it’s safe. A successful trial will prove that it’s completely safe, with no adverse effects like ganuloma or tumor formations."

Anyway, Replicel still has a very long way. While Aderans (they took very long) and Histogen are almost finished which Phase II.

Comment

Working...