+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 210 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    ^ Histogen and Aderans mentioned that they would be able to offer their treatment somewhere in 2014... That's only two years away. You may not even need Replicel.
    2014!!!!

I can only hope!!! I will be 30 at the end of 2014.

I now need someone to reverse aging and get me back to 16 again so I can go back and live my life with hair and get the poontang pie I would and should have had.

2 years away....I am not sure I can believe there could be a cure in 2 years time. I just hope, we can only hope. At least my early 30's would be ok.

Turning 30 must be depressing for everyone cos it makes you realise your getting old and you may feel you did not live your young life to the fullest. That is emphasised with me cos my hairloss has screwed my life over. I have not had even 5% the life I should have had.

I am all fingers crossed for us 2020.

As I said before if we get a cure soon we will all have to meet up and have a night out in London to celebrate with our new hair.

I might have to do some crazy hairdo if that happens.

Gotta admit Sausage you made me laugh there, like you and the rest of us here i've everything crossed that there is some major ground shaker, life changer, World changer hair maker! ...if not NOW ...soon!!

Like i've mentioned before, get saving, no money no treatment.

if you arent living your life to the fullest because of hair loss, i feel bad for you. people have much worse problems than loosing hair. your problems are insignificant to those that are starving or do not even have a home. get over yourself and be happy that you do not eat out of a garbage every day.

Quote Originally Posted by 67mph View Post
    Gotta admit Sausage you made me laugh there, like you and the rest of us here i've everything crossed that there is some major ground shaker, life changer, World changer hair maker! ...if not NOW ...soon!!

Like i've mentioned before, get saving, no money no treatment.
    I like to try to joke about it in one way or another. Keeps me sane, even though ironically it probably makes me sound insane.

The moneys ready to go mate, unless they are going to charge ridiculous amounts.

Come on Replicel (& others) come and get my dough and give me a furry head.

Put me into the land of EUPHORIA!!!

Talking

[QUOTE=sausage;57930]I like to try to joke about it in one way or another. Keeps me sane, even though ironically it probably makes me sound insane.

The moneys ready to go mate, unless they are going to charge ridiculous amounts.

Come on Replicel (& others) come and get my dough and give me a furry head.

Put me into the land of EUPHORIA!!![/QUOT

You need to get you some, I am fearing for your sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    I think I may have to get some ugly girl to make sweet love to until then and when the cure comes out dump her for a beauty.
    Two things:
    1)hookers
    2) Women age like a gallon of milk. Men (as long as your are intelligent and upwardly mobile) age like wine. So don't act like your life is over at 30. While that me be true for many women, it is not true for men. I see 35-40 year old guys dating women 10-15 years younger all the time.

Szn, i think you maywell be in the wrong forum.

People can only live their life through their own experiences and, well, that's that.

Hey guys so r the pics on the other page the results that were supposed to come out this month or just old pics? And also is anyone going through a spring shed? It's just getting warm up here in north idaho and my hair is looking thinner than usual...like all over,but obviously it looks a lot worse in my already thinning temples

I feel like i'm in a shedding phase no doubt about it, i'm putting it down to a recent transistion from Propecia to Finpecia, worrying!

Not on thread here though.

I feel i can hold out (perhaps with concealer) for another 2 maybe 3 years, just about right for a mini miracle (Replicel) cure right?!

that is pretty self-centered. get over your self-proclaimed disease and grow a pair of balls.