+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 210 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

I assume they will release pictures with their statistics, so it doesn't really matter how they calculate the percentage regrowth. You'll be able to see if there's a bunch of new hairs or not.

Coincidentally, that's also why I believe this to be the most important relase Replicel will make in their trials. If they show squat in the pictures, we know we're hooped. The mice were injected at the correct depth to regrow hair, the only change now is that this is an in-man trial of that same procedure.

I think it will work; it's basically what Gho's doing but on a larger scale. He's splitting those cells which produce hairs, and reimplanting a couple cells in a more aesthetic place so they can grow hair there.

If if doesn't work I won't know what to think. Histogen hasn't shown anything. Aderans hasn't shown anything. If Replicel tries to pawn off a couple spotty pics ala Histogen as regrowth instead of results like we saw in the mice, I'm gonna be sick.

But it should work! And they tested it in the temples. But they did make sure their funding was secure before releasing these results, so maybe they know something went wrong.

I hate my life

^ yeah, I'm pretty sure they're going to show MICROSCOPIC pictures rather than an actual photos... their injection was simply too small.

histogen and aderans DID show results.

Histogen > Aderans

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    again with this.... 30% of original density really? Doesn't that imply that their treatment could not go above 100%? meaning it can only bring back your old hair but no better
    It could, of course, if they can grow completely new hair. 30% would be a nice start point though, it blow the world away, especially in an area where there is little visible hair remaining this is also the area that has been literally "raped" by DHT, the temples.

Quote Originally Posted by tonypizza View Post
    But it should work! And they tested it in the temples. But they did make sure their funding was secure before releasing these results, so maybe they know something went wrong.

I hate my life
    The funding announced on March 29th was to meet current operating expenses and provide for an adequate amount of margin of safety in respect to their cash position. In their annual report, they have stated that they need to raise $5-$10 million for phase IIb trials. In the press release, it is stated that they intend to close "additional tranches" in the same terms as the initial tranche.

It is possible, and in my opinion probable, that the same group will provide the additional financing and could very well have everything all wrapped up but they don't want to tip off the results yet, as announcing securing the funding would be tantamount to saying that the phase IIa results were very good. So, they are probably holding for the moment.

At the end of the day, we will all just have to sit and wait until the end of April.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    whoa

i need replicel's treatment preferably within the next six to eight months

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    whoa

i need replicel's treatment preferably within the next six to eight months

I know I'll try my best to get in. Even moving to wherever replicel's headquarters are.

The trials are taking place in some crazy middle eastern country aren't they?

They probably have 100 ppl ready and waiting.

Please god let this bring good news and give us all a full head of hair. I do not know why I am begging this of you God because you're the bastard that made me bald in the 1st place.

Its just a shame that by the time this is available I am going to be into my 30's!!!

I think I may have to get some ugly girl to make sweet love to until then and when the cure comes out dump her for a beauty.

^ Histogen and Aderans mentioned that they would be able to offer their treatment somewhere in 2014... That's only two years away. You may not even need Replicel.