+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 210 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    true

I hope we get a yes or no answer from replicel and not some ambiguous garbage
    Agreed, I'm so tired of all their spin.

DOES IT WORK ON HUMANS - YES or NO

IN YOUR OPINION DOES IT WORK WELL?

Type of thing. Not rocket science :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Agreed, I'm so tired of all their spin.

DOES IT WORK ON HUMANS - YES or NO

IN YOUR OPINION DOES IT WORK WELL?

Type of thing. Not rocket science :P
    of course it works. This has been proven by aderans already and replicel uses almost the same concept though more simplistic but they key thing is the DSC which they claim are the progenitor cells(AKA the holy grail for hair regeneration) and have been overlooked (according to them) by all companies. There isn't really a established difference between DS and DSC only replicel claimed this and proved it with the rats.

The only reason why they would fail to show ANY results in phase 1 would be due to the way they applied the injection, it's gotta be perfectly injected at the right spot for the cells to interact with the existing tissue and regenerate/grow hair. Anything less/more from a certain range will provide imo 0 results, so i just hope they tested this humans before otherwise we are in for big dissapointment.

Assuming the injection procedure was done correctly(therefore results will be evident). How much difference there is when these cells are applied to the human scalps compared to intercytex/aderans approach?

Of course it works, but is it enough and more consistent than ARI? That's what the hardcore speculators are waiting for.

This will be Replicel's big "day in the sun" and they will want to be fully prepared for it. Just throwing numbers out there will not help anything but our curiosity (I certainly wouldn't mind it though). They will want to provide as much depth and context to the numbers as possible in their interviews, and to the extent possbile answer "why" it worked, and anything they were surprised by in the results. They don't want to give a bunch of "dunnos". They may need to do organizational work, including hiring additional workers to prepare for the next phase of the company.

Late April could be as early as the 25th in my mind, but most likely either the 27th or the 30th.

After they announce, and assuming the results are good, the stock will jump, everyone will get excited, and then reality will set in that we will not hear from them again until phase IIb.

Quote Originally Posted by lpenergy View Post
    After they announce, and assuming the results are good, the stock will jump, everyone will get excited, and then reality will set in that we will not hear from them again until phase IIb.
    lol - Sad but true... no news is good news though...

So in other words (to all you replicel fanatics) what this means is that from the end of April 2012 you will have to wait for phase IIb results. So at very best you'll have your results back around April / May 2013.

And then at least another 2 years to wait after that for Phase III. So you're probably looking at around 2014 / 2015 like everybody thinks.

That said... Phase II can take two years or more. I base that on the Aderans timeline. So really the Replicel timeline might indeed get pushed to 2016

I would sleep like a baby until 2016 if they show +30% density within the small area injected in phase 1 (remember this is the temples aka 0 hairs or 1 or 2f'd up vellues hairs), I would collapse in the floor, get down on my knees and cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I would sleep like a baby until 2016 if they show +30% density within the small area injected in phase 1 (remember this is the temples aka 0 hairs or 1 or 2f'd up vellues hairs), I would collapse in the floor, get down on my knees and cry.
    I'm hearing you bro.

Heh - the number of times I've been on my knees and cried because of my hair loss. The first time I noticed my hair really thinning I cried.

And I cried again when I realized that my 3000+ grafts were not going to grow.

**** it'd be damn nice to cry about something positive for a change!!

If the results are very positive then put me in a giant ice cube and wake me up when the cure comes out in 2016 so that I am still in my 20's when I get treatment.

Right now I would happily make sweet love to Elton John if it gave me my hair back.

Do you mean 30% of original density or 30% increase? One of the benfits of doing hair testing in this region could be that there are so few hairs there that it is relatively easy to show a large percentage increase. If two hairs go to 10, that is 500% increase. It might only be 5% of original density though.

This is what Spencer and others will need to discuss with Replicel - Baseline Increase, and Percentage of Original Density. All percentage increases are not the same. In fact, if Aderans, Histogen, and Replicel can all do +50% increase, but only 1 can do it in a thinning area of the head where there are still a fair number hairs present, and grow thousands of new hairs, this is dramatically more significant than growing +50% in a super bald area where only a few strangly hairs remain. Both +50% result, but only one +50% will produce a good overall result with a dramatic, shocking before/after photograph.

If this is not asked in any post annnouncement-interview, I will ask it on Replicel's Facebook page.
    Last edited by lpenergy; 04-08-2012 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Clarity

Quote Originally Posted by lpenergy View Post
    Do you mean 30% of original density or 30% increase? One of the benfits of doing hair testing in this region could be that there are so few hairs there that it is relatively easy to show a large percentage increase. If two hairs go to 10, that is 500% increase. It might only be 5% of original density though.

This is what Spencer and others will need to discuss with Replicel - Baseline Increase, and Percentage of Original Density. All percentage increases are not the same. In fact, if Aderans, Histogen, and Replicel can all do +50% increase, but only 1 can do it in a thinning area of the head where there are still a fair number hairs present, and grow thousands of new hairs, this is dramatically more significant than growing +50% in a super bald area where only a few strangly hairs remain. Both +50% result, but only one +50% will produce a good overall result with a dramatic, shocking before/after photograph.

If this is not asked in any post annnouncement-interview, I will ask it on Replicel's Facebook page.
    30% of original density. you can always check your density from the back of your head.

30% of original density. you can always check your density from the back of your head.
    again with this.... 30% of original density really? Doesn't that imply that their treatment could not go above 100%? meaning it can only bring back your old hair but no better