+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 210 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    ****'s sake! they mentioned late april a long time ago.... they're not delaying anything.

They've worked on this for the past 9 years and we're just weeks away of seeing what they've accomplished. YOU JUST WAIT
    I think sometimes the best thing to do, is to go do your own shit for a few weeks, rather then check this forum out every day; it makes weeks seem like years.

This is for joe from staten island:

Hey Joe...I just saw the replay of the show. Thanks for dedicating the opening to me. You called me a detractor on the show before because I accused you of being the source of the leak info in some other forums...but you didn't say my name though.

I was just jk about the detractor thing btw.

Ah and this picture is not my hair at ALL...It's a football player....i will change it....ppl seem to think this is me.haha.

Let's hope replicel/ARI can give us the mop on my avatar.

Thumbs down

he doesnt know diego maradona. *facepalm*

Maradona... the greatest of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk-kXwjASEE

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    This is for joe from staten island:

Hey Joe...I just saw the replay of the show. Thanks for dedicating the opening to me. You called me a detractor on the show before because I accused you of being the source of the leak info in some other forums...but you didn't say my name though.

I was just jk about the detractor thing btw.

Ah and this picture is not my hair at ALL...It's a football player....i will change it....ppl seem to think this is me.haha.

Let's hope replicel/ARI can give us the mop on my avatar.
    be carefull maradona, as they dont know the original DIEGO ,they probably dont even know the new one u put on ur picture ahahahaahah and they can be jealus of his hair hahaahahahahahahahahahaha. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ffar View Post
    Well. So are the any news?? I don't see any since few months. I don't believe that Replicel will work. I don't believe that it is going to be even in the market. Another big show and big hope and on the and nothing. Dudes, don't get so excited about this, becuase you maybe disappointing. Where are results?? First they say it is going to be in this month, then thet promised to give it on April but if it was going to happen we would allready know when exactly.
    I'm with you on this. If they had good news to share and not just another "advancement" it would of leaked by now. For god sakes it don't take a year to actually figure if it works. When they accidentally made mice grow hair in a couple of weeks , it was all over the news , probably before the mice knew it had hair. (PGD2 discovery? )Lol....solving MPB and reversing hair loss is the biggest riddle right up there w Alzheimers and aids. People will literally sell they belongings to look and be "'normal". And any significant chatter will like cause others like aderans, histogen, etc. to put out there PR team as well.... It's a race . First one cures it ,is the first to control the market. These clinical trial updates is just that........you'll like find out they found a cure on the bottom of your screen or interrupted breaking news.........trust me......putting a full head of hair on a NW6 is like Bigfoot getting outta cab in NYC.....lol....#majornewz....so I'm skeptic .

You're perpetuating what society is slowly releasing: that hair really matters.

Hair loss doesn't kill anyone, it isn't a disease that can spread. Hair loss is not something that prevents you from living life. If you've aligned your life expectations to something that you end up not being able to fulfill - you adapt. Failure to adapt is Darwinian theory at its finest.

Will you have regrets about things you could not accomplish or pursue because of hair loss? Sure - just like I'm sure a major athlete has regrets about not being able to pursue a simple, normal life due to the celebrity society has thrown on him or regret losing their celebrity status. But he adapts. Those who don't -- die of an overdose or make the news because of all the wrong reasons.

Oh a hair loss "cure" will make the news and be a big deal for a day or two and then fade away as "important" like it should.

He doesn't know who Maradonna is? he must be American they don't like football. Only the oval kind where they stop every 2 seconds so everyone in the crowd can go get another donut.

Jokes.

A month guys and we will have an idea of our fate.

If I could get hair now It would be life changing it will be like when people go through a near death experience and then realise they need to live life to the full. That will be me with new hair. My confidence would sky rocket and I'd just go out on a night out and ask every girl I fancied for their numbers and then give em all a good old seeing to and do the same next week and the week after.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersixx View Post
    I'm with you on this. If they had good news to share and not just another "advancement" it would of leaked by now. For god sakes it don't take a year to actually figure if it works. When they accidentally made mice grow hair in a couple of weeks , it was all over the news , probably before the mice knew it had hair. (PGD2 discovery? )Lol....solving MPB and reversing hair loss is the biggest riddle right up there w Alzheimers and aids. People will literally sell they belongings to look and be "'normal". And any significant chatter will like cause others like aderans, histogen, etc. to put out there PR team as well.... It's a race . First one cures it ,is the first to control the market. These clinical trial updates is just that........you'll like find out they found a cure on the bottom of your screen or interrupted breaking news.........trust me......putting a full head of hair on a NW6 is like Bigfoot getting outta cab in NYC.....lol....#majornewz....so I'm skeptic .
    In fairness I believe that Replicel trials are happening in Georgia, where there is less access to internet etc...

Besides people who go into trials are 'sworn' to secrecy so any information being leaked probs has an injunction against it.

Replicel will want to know if it works with no sides before it goes breaking news to the media....or they could end up red faced.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersixx View Post
    There is so much wrong with your logic. First these trials aren't going to grow a full head of hair on anyone, because the test areas are very small only a few mm in diameter. You don't want to inject a compound all over someone’s head if you don't truly know what it will do, no matter how many consent waivers the participants have signed, killing test subjects is bad for business. Second, there are two injection sites, one placebo and one active and no one knows which is which until it is revealed to the researchers. Third, these trials are not being conducted by Replicel, for purposes of objectivity, and an organization that conducts clinical trials is not going to survive very long if they are leaking information that could potentially ruin a company. This is science not a tabloid. I don't know if the results are going to be positive or not, but people need to stop freaking out, Replicel hasn't delayed releasing the results they are on schedule. And even if they did experience delays, it would be the norm for clinical trials. Very few clinical trials finish on time or ahead of schedule, and most delays are caused by flaky test subjects not by the companies or researchers performing the trials.