+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 210 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

I would be shocked if Replicel charged more than £5000 for this 'cure' (if it ever comes to light). It would surely be a relatively quick treatment especially compared to other cosmetic surgeries and the doctor would need barely any skill to perform the treatment.

Yet what is concerning is that the demand would be astronomical and they would need to surely open thousands of clinics in the UK alone just to cope.

Although apparently only 1 in 10 people do something about their hair loss, but I would think that stat would change just a bit if a relatively affordable cure came out. If not then it will be a lot easier and quicker for me to get treatment.

The thing is even if they get approval for a treatment then they will take a long time opening clinics, employing doctors, and then when they start accepting patients there could be millions all at once after treatment which could add up to 1 year, 2 year or more waiting lists.

I think the more severe your hair is the quicker you should get treated.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    I would be shocked if Replicel charged more than £5000 for this 'cure' (if it ever comes to light). It would surely be a relatively quick treatment especially compared to other cosmetic surgeries and the doctor would need barely any skill to perform the treatment.

Yet what is concerning is that the demand would be astronomical and they would need to surely open thousands of clinics in the UK alone just to cope.

Although apparently only 1 in 10 people do something about their hair loss, but I would think that stat would change just a bit if a relatively affordable cure came out. If not then it will be a lot easier and quicker for me to get treatment.

The thing is even if they get approval for a treatment then they will take a long time opening clinics, employing doctors, and then when they start accepting patients there could be millions all at once after treatment which could add up to 1 year, 2 year or more waiting lists.

I think the more severe your hair is the quicker you should get treated.
    The day they get approval will be the day they open. You don't think they won't be preparing clinics concurrently? If they like money you can guarantee they have already paid for the leases

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    The day they get approval will be the day they open. You don't think they won't be preparing clinics concurrently? If they like money you can guarantee they have already paid for the leases
    Yeah you would hope so + all the marketing etc etc etc. But still waiting lists could stupidly long. I do not want to be waiting over a year in line, after waiting years for a decent treatment to come along.

Maybe they should just sell the stuff in pharmacies that we can inject ourselves.

Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    I don't know if that would be true, because:

a) Many men who experience hair loss don't consider it an important enough issue to spend thousands of dollars/pounds on.

b) Many of those who do consider hair loss important enough to seek treatment won't necessarily have the cash on hand to pay for it right away.

c) A good many men will likely adopt a "wait and see" attitude to find out how well the treatment works over time before taking the plunge themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    I don't know if that would be true, because:

a) Many men who experience hair loss don't consider it an important enough issue to spend thousands of dollars/pounds on.

b) Many of those who do consider hair loss important enough to seek treatment won't necessarily have the cash on hand to pay for it right away.

c) A good many men will likely adopt a "wait and see" attitude to find out how well the treatment works over time before taking the plunge themselves.
    Well I hope your right. Less waiting for the ones who will pay up as soon as they say go.

Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    The day they get approval will be the day they open. You don't think they won't be preparing clinics concurrently?
    It seems unlikely Replicel will be operating clinics themselves; instead, they will license or sell their product to a larger biotech/pharmaceutical company. I don't know how likely it is that a larger company is going to buy a treatment and start leasing clinics to administer it, all before the product has even been approved by regulators.

Inactive

film

Replicel has a YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/RepliCel

Well. So are the any news?? I don't see any since few months. I don't believe that Replicel will work. I don't believe that it is going to be even in the market. Another big show and big hope and on the and nothing. Dudes, don't get so excited about this, becuase you maybe disappointing. Where are results?? First they say it is going to be in this month, then thet promised to give it on April but if it was going to happen we would allready know when exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by ffar View Post
    Well. So are the any news?? I don't see any since few months. I don't believe that Replicel will work. I don't believe that it is going to be even in the market. Another big show and big hope and on the and nothing. Dudes, don't get so excited about this, becuase you maybe disappointing. Where are results?? First they say it is going to be in this month, then thet promised to give it on April but if it was going to happen we would allready know when exactly.
    ****'s sake! they mentioned late april a long time ago.... they're not delaying anything.

They've worked on this for the past 9 years and we're just weeks away of seeing what they've accomplished. YOU JUST WAIT

^^^^^^^^
    what he said