+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 210 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I believe it will cost 20k for a full head of hair that's what spencer said.

I'll take spencer's word over this full head of hair stock broker anyday .
    20k huh? I guess that's a decent price.

Quote Originally Posted by cleverusername View Post
    20k huh? I guess that's a decent price.
    did spencer do the interview pre result with replicel?
    if not when is the interview?
    thx

Quote Originally Posted by elvispresley View Post
    did spencer do the interview pre result with replicel?
    if not when is the interview?
    thx
    I don't think he did it yet man and I'm not sure when the interview is going to happen. Hopefully soon.

people stop getting excited about this "pre results interview". you will hear nothing new.

he simply cannot relate anything about the results of the trial

It is against securities law for him to do anything of the sort.

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    people stop getting excited about this "pre results interview". you will hear nothing new.

he simply cannot relate anything about the results of the trial

It is against securities law for him to do anything of the sort.
    I still want both interviews we could get way more info, I believe more information on replicel is vital. If this procedure is able to work....then we should make sure that it works on everyone.

However if Spencer doesn't have time to do both, it's fine, he still does too much for us.

i'm lost with the whole countdown to the details of Phase 1 (or wherever they are up to), i presumed (thanks to Replicel) that we'd have some info in about 5 days from now (26.03.12-31.03.12) but they now say middle of April, for a company that is spending/'investing' millions on their 'development' i can't help but feel a little down on this.

No news is good news is rubbish, i think they are making themselves look a little disorganised, if they can't give the public a date and stick to that date to release trial results, then i doubt anything will come of this.

Don't knock me, it's mpo and i was all for a result from these guys a few months ago and jumped on the hype bandwagon with a lot of others, but now the classic;-
    'gives us a few more days, we do have the amazing results but please give us a few more days, erm lets say another month ...or so!'

Quote Originally Posted by 57mph View Post
    i'm lost with the whole countdown to the details of Phase 1 (or wherever they are up to), i presumed (thanks to Replicel) that we'd have some info in about 5 days from now (26.03.12-31.03.12) but they now say middle of April, for a company that is spending/'investing' millions on their 'development' i can't help but feel a little down on this.

No news is good news is rubbish, i think they are making themselves look a little disorganised, if they can't give the public a date and stick to that date to release trial results, then i doubt anything will come of this.

Don't knock me, it's mpo and i was all for a result from these guys a few months ago and jumped on the hype bandwagon with a lot of others, but now the classic;-
    'gives us a few more days, we do have the amazing results but please give us a few more days, erm lets say another month ...or so!'

they posted this on March 3:

Data from Phase I of #RepliCel’s clinical trial is expected to be available in late-April, 2012.
    they're not delaying anything...

Inactive

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by 57mph View Post
    Really. It they can't absolutely predict every possible thing that might happen, they should just pack it in.

A month to go and its shit or bust time.

I know what's been posted!

I've been keeping a close eye on Replicel, they have previously said results to be annouunced end of March 2012 and now it's middle of April 2012 for results, that's a delay.

I'm with all you guys wishing this to come to fruition i really do, really really do.

...just thinking why another 3 or 4 weeks? ...and so, then, in 3 or 4 weeks, we're in May.

Come on Replicel, shake the World up!

and one more point, if this treatment was to produce amazing results and was available tomorrow, who really has the money to get it done, on this forum who out there has a stash of cash waiting to get this done, really?
    Some guys will need another few years to get the finance together, so in a way creating their own delay.