+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 210 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hairysituation View Post
    I was asking Maradona. I don't really care about you.. Just kidding! NW2 is really not that bad! But why is the discovery relevantfor Maradona losing faith on Replicel?
    lol im not a scientist....just a hardcore speculator.

well replicel is targeting hair growth...not the cause of hair loss. Will this protein still be in the bald scalps after replicel treatment? We don't know and it might not matter at all.

However the follicles are still alive which is good to know from this dude's discovery so that's good news .

Quote Originally Posted by hairysituation View Post
    I'm digging your sense of humour man! Let's just hope the Replicel make it and if the results are so good that a cure is not to unrealistic, then i have to admit that the hope alone will make me a lot happier person.

I also have a thought on something else. If the Replicel only makes the hair follicles DHT-resistant, than it wouldn't be unethical to create a juveline hairline anymore, because the risks of the hair behind falling out will be eliminated. That alone would make a huge difference.
    From what I've read, the temple region is the hardest spot to regrow hair... And that's where Replicel injected the stem cells, if you ask me they seem pretty confident in their procedure, and I wouldn't be surprised if they not only made follicles DHT-resistant but achieved regrowth as well.

I do have to say though, I wouldn't mind being a negative norwood again haha.

Inactive

Question

Quote Originally Posted by cleverusername View Post
    From what I've read, the temple region is the hardest spot to regrow hair... And that's where Replicel injected the stem cells, if you ask me they seem pretty confident in their procedure
    Not to sound too pedantic, but since no one has yet come up with an effective treatment for regrowing hair, how do we know that the temple region is the hardest spot to regrow hair?

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Not to sound too pedantic, but since no one has yet come up with an effective treatment for regrowing hair, how do we know that the temple region is the hardest spot to regrow hair?
    Using current hair loss treatments as a gauge; minoxidil and propecia. Hardest to grow hair considered by today's treatment options, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Using current hair loss treatments as a gauge; minoxidil and propecia. Hardest to grow hair considered by today's treatment options, of course.
    Exactly. I haven't seen any pictures or anything where people were able to regrow a decent amount of hair in the temple region.

Quote Originally Posted by cleverusername View Post
    Exactly. I haven't seen any pictures or anything where people were able to regrow a decent amount of hair in the temple region.
    "Previous work has shown that the stem cells that create hair are still intact in bald men, Cotsarelis said. The follicles are also there, though they look smaller and produce thinner, shorter hair. Over time, the hair is so short it no longer passes the surface of the skin."

If this completely true...then replicel can treat a norwood 7 no biggie.

TEMPLES OF NORWOOD 4= CROWN OF NORWOOD 7.

Speaking of temple regions. I noticed that Rolf Hoffman could possibly use a little hair enhancement around the edges. Maybe that is part of the reason why Replicel tested in the temples

Anyways, I think it would be really cool if Replicel senior executives or board members volunteered to take their treatment-that would be something. I bet one of the requirements to be CEO was a full head of hair!

Hey, check out the slick bald guy on their board, how about Peter Lewis be the first in line for treatment, if he can get a full head of hair, anyone should!

http://www.replicel.com/about/leader...-of-directors/

hey guys when exactly this year will replicel release results?

Quote Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    hey guys when exactly this year will replicel release results?
    Late April

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    lol im not a scientist....just a hardcore speculator.

well replicel is targeting hair growth...not the cause of hair loss. Will this protein still be in the bald scalps after replicel treatment? We don't know and it might not matter at all.

However the follicles are still alive which is good to know from this dude's discovery so that's good news .
    You know how Propecia stop or slow down the hairloss for the majority of the product's users. The product keep the DHT-levels low. Therefore it is most likely that Replicel will stop hairloss if succeing beeing DHT-resistant.