+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 210 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by lpenergy View Post
    While I am interested in the possibility of finding out new tidbits of information, I am primarily interested in hearing David Hall's tone of voice, his phrasing of answers, does he still believe the results are good or not. The original NBT Equities research report and other locations indicated early March 2012 results, so there is a fair chance that he already knows the results.

While David Hall gives a good "poker face" interview, it is very difficult for a person to hide what they know. I want to listen between the lines, listen to what is unsaid, tone of voice, how he talks about future testing plans, and is he still optomistic about the results. I care less about the factual items said.
    You know Davis Hall and his gang read these forums constantly, Don't you?

He also waxes my ass regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    You know Davis Hall and his gang read these forums constantly, Don't you?
    Oops...too late. I had second thoughts after posting, and thought I could delete it or edit it severely. Oh well...

So do we know the exact date for the announcement next month and can it be said that if phase 2 is successful than baldness cured to a certain extent

Quote Originally Posted by ing View Post
    So do we know the exact date for the announcement next month
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by ing View Post
    and can it be said that if phase 2 is successful than baldness cured to a certain extent
    Do you mean phase 1?

Im not so clear about the upcoming annoucement so its actually an announcement of phase1 not 2? If thats the case then are we looking to the next 10 years maximum for the miracle?

I actually think that they know that Phase I/IIa is already successful because I believe they've already started recruiting people for Phase IIb. And since they're not conducting clinical trials in the U.S., they don't need to recruit hundreds of people for Phase IIb and thousands of people for Phase III, so the process will move a hell of a lot quicker, thankfully. I've really got nothing but high hopes for for Replicel (and Histogen too)...

So, what's the latest from Histogen? Haven't been coming here a lot lately. Anything good or are they on the way out?

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    So, what's the latest from Histogen? Haven't been coming here a lot lately. Anything good or are they on the way out?
    Nothing new on their site about HSC, there are some news however - http://www.histogen.com/aboutus/news_events.htm

I think they should definitely update their site more often (and more important)
    - work HARDER on development.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I actually think that they know that Phase I/IIa is already successful because I believe they've already started recruiting people for Phase IIb. And since they're not conducting clinical trials in the U.S., they don't need to recruit hundreds of people for Phase IIb and thousands of people for Phase III, so the process will move a hell of a lot quicker, thankfully. I've really got nothing but high hopes for for Replicel (and Histogen too)...
    I hope you're right!