+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 210 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by BMT View Post
    Maybe your already dead -

Why not be a Man and live totally now - not hope and wait for some future dream.
    Im trying everyday man, deep inside i know i'll never get my hair back but i don't know i just have some hope which is bothering me all the time. I wish I could get rid of it and deal with my baldness and say
    "im bald fine move on".

I thought it was easy...it's hard...with all these companies around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Im trying everyday man, deep inside i know i'll never get my hair back but i don't know i just have some hope which is bothering me all the time. I wish I could get rid of it and deal with my baldness and say
    "im bald fine move on".

I thought it was easy...it's hard...with all these companies around the corner.

I totally understand man. I was so depressed about going bald too. But I realised it's because of low self worth and bit liking yourself, that's the problem. Since then I've met an attractive girl and am much happier now. Even if she leaves it's ok. Life is about dealing with pain and overcoming fear. There is so much more freedom in that than worrying about hair (or lack thereof!)

Live life now my brothers. **** what te world thinks of you and be happy (:

Hey guys i've just checked hairsite forums and apparently REPLICEL has been "dead" since august.

Just like spencer said, it's amazing how these hardcore speculators look like they know their shit.

According to them replicel procedure is the same as aderans so it is bound to fail.

I'm scared of the money I invested , according to them replicel is a scam company attracting investors.

Those people at those forums rather have a cue bald ass head with a chrome dome for the rest of their lives just to prove their "speculation was right, we are hair loss experts". hahaha
    Dude, don't pay attention to what these other hair loss websites are saying. When they say that Replicel is dead, that is total and unadulterated horseshit. Replicel's procedure is not the same as Aderans's at all. In layman's terms, Replicel is using dermal sheath cup cells while Aderans is using dermal papilla cells. I'm sure that there are plenty of other differences between their procedure in terms of ways to mutiply the cells, etc. A lot of these other hair loss message boards spew such garbage and are totally corrupted. Spencer has even talked about how most of these other sites are corrupted/hijacked. Have faith man, I really believe that Replicel is on to something. And don't buy into the b.s. that these other sites put forth. The internet is so full of false information that it isn't even funny.

Inactive

You're right, these are uncharted waters, but much has been accomplished in just last couple of years. Therefore, I think our chances of success are rising exponentially. I'm so jealous at those kids today - in 10 years they'll be able to sort baldness out in 30 minutes at a local dermatologist. (probably).
    I strongly believe we are the last generation fighting this problem.
    I'm also very interested in dr. Gho - that procedure alone seems to be revolutionary! I'm going to try to maintain all I got now, hopefully in 2 or 3 years either the cure will be here or Gho will lower his prices or I'll make enough money for them.
    Keep the spirits high guys. We're close.

I'm pissed at myself now because in the last 6 years since I noticed the loss - I've pretty much done nothing to contain it! Such an idiot!
    Ah well..

how are you going to mantain bro?

Im thinking of fin again because I believe replicel will help those with minituarized hair the most, that's just my opinion until more results are published.

I had lots of sides a 1mg but almost none at .5mg.

I totally understand man. I was so depressed about going bald too. But I realised it's because of low self worth and bit liking yourself, that's the problem. Since then I've met an attractive girl and am much happier now. Even if she leaves it's ok. Life is about dealing with pain and overcoming fear. There is so much more freedom in that than worrying about hair (or lack thereof!)

Live life now my brothers. **** what te world thinks of you and be happy (:
    that's great advice bro, very inspirational.

I'll keep trying to be happy despite my baldness. But I wish I had a definite answer you know, will I be bald for the rest of my life? or do i have to wait 5 years?

Inactive

how are you going to mantain bro?

Im thinking of fin again because I believe replicel will help those with minituarized hair the most, that's just my opinion until more results are published.

I had lots of sides a 1mg but almost none at .5mg.
    All guns:
    iron + tocotrienols + beer yeast + scalproller + minox + soy isoflavones + 2 liters of green tea daily (there is a study on soy+green tea=72% lower DHT) + walnuts (maybe even sunflower seeds- someone here said that it worked for him) + saw palmetto + daily exercise.

If that mothereffin combo doesnt give results - I will shoot myself and and get it over with.

Maybe your already dead -

Why not be a Man and live totally now - not hope and wait for some future dream.
    That is what I meant.
    What I was trying to say is:
    If they continue to drag on. I mibght be watining for a cure until I reach old age. That way I will waste my life on waiting!

I care about my hairloss but I can't afford (in non-financial way) for it to be my prime concern.
    In worst case scenario I won't get lucky with women. In that case I would have to work harder to earn more money and some potential one will come along .

What actually concerns me more is the current situation in my country which is honestly going to shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    That is what I meant.

In worst case scenario I won't get lucky with women. In that case I would have to work harder to earn more money and some potential one will come along .

You'll end up with a woman who wants you for your money. Which is a whole other mess of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by MackJames View Post
    You'll end up with a woman who wants you for your money. Which is a whole other mess of problems.
    Yer - a woman ages and depreciates over time - money does the opposite.