Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ccmethinning
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by sausage
    I think I may have to get some ugly girl to make sweet love to until then and when the cure comes out dump her for a beauty.
    Two things:
    1)hookers
    2) Women age like a gallon of milk. Men (as long as your are intelligent and upwardly mobile) age like wine. So don't act like your life is over at 30. While that me be true for many women, it is not true for men. I see 35-40 year old guys dating women 10-15 years younger all the time.

Comment

• 67mph
      • Mar 2010

Szn, i think you maywell be in the wrong forum.

People can only live their life through their own experiences and, well, that's that.

Comment

• stillinHS1994
        • Jul 2011

Hey guys so r the pics on the other page the results that were supposed to come out this month or just old pics? And also is anyone going through a spring shed? It's just getting warm up here in north idaho and my hair is looking thinner than usual...like all over,but obviously it looks a lot worse in my already thinning temples

Comment

• 67mph
          • Mar 2010

I feel like i'm in a shedding phase no doubt about it, i'm putting it down to a recent transistion from Propecia to Finpecia, worrying!

Not on thread here though.

I feel i can hold out (perhaps with concealer) for another 2 maybe 3 years, just about right for a mini miracle (Replicel) cure right?!

Comment

• szn
            • Oct 2010

that is pretty self-centered. get over your self-proclaimed disease and grow a pair of balls.

Comment

• PvH
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by szn
              that is pretty self-centered. get over your self-proclaimed disease and grow a pair of balls.
              no shit sherlock thanks for sharing your wisdom now go jerk off cuz you're in the wrong forum.

Comment

• clandestine
                • Aug 2011

Manners and decorum, my friends. Let us keep in good taste, no need for hurtful comments; we all suffer similarly.

Comment

• sausage
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by szn
                  If you can deal with hairloss or your not even balding then why the **** are you in here? To bitch?

How about I poor some acid over your face and see how you like that. I doubt you're be able to deal with that, would you still be saying 'there are people worse off who are starving to death in Africa' I DOUBT IT.

Comment

• bigentries
                    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by sausage
                    If you can deal with hairloss or your not even balding then why the **** are you in here? To bitch?

How about I poor some acid over your face and see how you like that. I doubt you're be able to deal with that, would you still be saying 'there are people worse off who are starving to death in Africa' I DOUBT IT.
                    Why do people on baldness forums believe that you can only be worried about hairloss if you assume the most fatalistic position?

Can't we be bothered by and try to fix our baldness if we don't express the most extremes beliefs that plague baldness forums?

It's getting tired that people are attacked just for bringing some sanity to the discussion

Comment

• TheNitwon
                      • Feb 2012

Okay, can we get back on topic please? This is a Replicel thread, not a flame war.

ANYWAYS, I'm kinda hoping they reveal their results on the 30th...though I don't think they can have all the data analyzed by then. It would be an awesome birthday present to know that I may not go bald after all.

Comment

• clandestine
                        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by TheNitwon
                        Okay, can we get back on topic please? This is a Replicel thread, not a flame war.

ANYWAYS, I'm kinda hoping they reveal their results on the 30th...though I don't think they can have all the data analyzed by then. It would be an awesome birthday present to know that I may not go bald after all.
                        Yea. The release of phase 1 info is sort of what's got me hanging in there at the moment.

Comment

• sausage
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by bigentries
                          Why do people on baldness forums believe that you can only be worried about hairloss if you assume the most fatalistic position?

Can't we be bothered by and try to fix our baldness if we don't express the most extremes beliefs that plague baldness forums?

It's getting tired that people are attacked just for bringing some sanity to the discussion
                          I don't know what the hell your trying to say.....

This is the Replicel thread

Comment

• BoSox
                            • Jun 2010

This thread makes Joe from Staten Island cringe :P

Can't wait to hear the good news, I have faith in Replicel!

Comment

• Morbo
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by bigentries

Major ².
                              Definitely.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                                • Jul 2011

Did they announce a specific day yet? or have they not committed?-- aka they are going to push announcements back.

Comment

Working...