+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 210 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Inactive

Shit.
    Thats a good reason to doubt anything they say from now on.
    But to be honest - 2013 sounded very unreal - its like in 10 months.
    Thing that worries me why would they "miss" by so much. 2 years is a lot. :/

Has anybody from the forum been in contact with them?
    It would be great for everyone if we could reach someone official there who could keep us posted...

I'd also like to know whether anybody could give a good indication of where we would be right now had SkinMedica not flown in with all their litigation.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I'd also like to know whether anybody could give a good indication of where we would be right now had SkinMedica not flown in with all their litigation.
    That too, but it's piss under the bridge as you brits like to say.

I hope they're focused on their mission now. As I said - if it will be 2015 - that is fantastic. But if 2015 comes and we get a new "promise" for 2018, that would be a catastrophe. I mean, they have 3 years - its enough time for both histogen and replicel to conduct all the tests, if it proves to be working.
    Ah, we'll know in less than 2 months for replicel.
    Fingers crossed mates.

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    That too, but it's piss under the bridge as you brits like to say.

I hope they're focused on their mission now. As I said - if it will be 2015 - that is fantastic. But if 2015 comes and we get a new "promise" for 2018, that would be a catastrophe. I mean, they have 3 years - its enough time for both histogen and replicel to conduct all the tests, if it proves to be working.
    Ah, we'll know in less than 2 months for replicel.
    Fingers crossed mates.

thx a lot for the info guys, i think this is the last train for us... if in april will be no good, or in the 2015 nothing happen we have no chance other than GHO or a FUE... we need to concentrate togheter...lol

Quote Originally Posted by elvispresley View Post
    thx a lot for the info guys, i think this is the last train for us... if in april will be no good, or in the 2015 nothing happen we have no chance other than GHO or a FUE... we need to concentrate togheter...lol
    Jeez talk about putting your eggs in one basket. These people aren't making your sandwich at Subway they're trying to push medicine to new frontiers, of course there will be delays and hits and misses. That has no bearing on whether they will be ultimately successful or not. If there was a proven method or timeline for hair multiplication set and these companies were having delays that would be one thing, but these companies are in uncharted waters and while I do think they will reach eventual success I have no idea when and I don't expect to know.

^ True, WO. This is cutting-edge stuff. Unfortunately that means a lot of uncertainty.

Hey guys i've just checked hairsite forums and apparently REPLICEL has been "dead" since august.

Just like spencer said, it's amazing how these hardcore speculators look like they know their shit.

According to them replicel procedure is the same as aderans so it is bound to fail.

I'm scared of the money I invested , according to them replicel is a scam company attracting investors.

Those people at those forums rather have a cue bald ass head with a chrome dome for the rest of their lives just to prove their "speculation was right, we are hair loss experts". hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Hey guys i've just checked hairsite forums and apparently REPLICEL has been "dead" since august.

Just like spencer said, it's amazing how these hardcore speculators look like they know their shit.

According to them replicel procedure is the same as aderans so it is bound to fail.

I'm scared of the money I invested , according to them replicel is a scam company attracting investors.

Those people at those forums rather have a cue bald ass head with a chrome dome for the rest of their lives just to prove their "speculation was right, we are hair loss experts". hahaha
    When we see the results we can comment, until then doesn't really matter who says what.

Even the guys at Replicel are not analyzing the data and doing the follow ups of participants.

All this waiting, might as well wait for my death. I'll spend my whole life waiting and then one day you wake up, you have a full head of hair but an 83 year olds body.

Maybe your already dead -

Why not be a Man and live totally now - not hope and wait for some future dream.

Replicel a scam company? LOL! Yeah... im sure Dr. Rolf Hoffmann is the hair loss industry equivalent to Bernie Madoff.

Ive seen some pretty stupid comments on Hairsite, I wouldnt pay much attention.