+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 210 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    Lol yep. They said 2013...I remember... So much for that

I used to be like kiwi, but theb i faced reality
    who said 2013? Histogen?

Inactive

I think they did. But it seems highly unlikely (2013) since they're still testing it and all.
    So 2015 sounds way more reasonable, but as I said - if they prolong that 99% of people will be pissed and wont believe another word they say - with a reason, not to mention the scientific circles, investors...

I strongly believe they wouldnt blurb these numbers out on a pure presumption, theres got to be more than that.
    And I'm really curious why dr. Cotsarelis declined to be interviewed? Because they dont have any new findings or?
    I'm pissed follica updates its site like once PER YEAR! Thats no way to treat the public. Histogen is also kinda slow, but at least it's once every 2 or 3 months.
    Replicel is best here by far - they seem to be publishing all kinds of news pretty regularly.

I think most of us need It by 2015 and cant wait much longer. I'm diffusely thinning on top - I've done one HT, still waiting for proper results, I just couldnt wait any longer, people started noticing it.
    Anyways, keeping my fingers crossed for 2015 - no delays.

hi guys, do we know if REPLICEL will publish the result at the end of march?
    (is the famous date we are waiting since long time)

do they will publish for sure or maybe will be a fake?

thx a lot 4 the answer

Inactive

well elvis, nobody knows will it be fake or not except replicel - now does it? we can speculate here for years, but its really all up to them.
    And these specualtions are all pointless, none of us is an expert in biotechnology/hair replication. We should comment when new findings come not will they come or will they be fake or whateva...

My personal opinion is no way they would be faking a stuff like that and throwing millions down the toilet when the truth comes around. Their careers would be over, but as I said lets wait for some proper news rather than debate what would be if it would be...

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    well elvis, nobody knows will it be fake or not except replicel - now does it? we can speculate here for years, but its really all up to them.
    And these specualtions are all pointless, none of us is an expert in biotechnology/hair replication. We should comment when new findings come not will they come or will they be fake or whateva...

My personal opinion is no way they would be faking a stuff like that and throwing millions down the toilet when the truth comes around. Their careers would be over, but as I said lets wait for some proper news rather than debate what would be if it would be...
    ok thx.

but my question is: where is the source who said about that famous date we are waiting since long time... when they will show the results of the trial?

because until now i saw people talking but i never saw the source of this news

if someone knows let US know thx a lot

Inactive

You probably think regarding to this:

The TS001-2009 study team will be performing a thorough review of the collected study data throughout the months of March and April 2012.* Once complete, the treatment groups will be revealed (‘un-blinded’) to the data analysis team and the data will be analyzed. RepliCel remains on schedule to release the initial review of efficacy results in April 2012.

So, they should release the data in april, not march.

Further:
    Subject efficacy at 6-months post injection is the first step in measuring a treatment response.* All subjects will continue to participate in the post injection follow-up period of the study until August 2013 and a review of final safety and efficacy results will commence before the end of 2013.** The continued follow-up period is a key component of the study to confirm treatment safety profile and response trends at 6, 12 and 24 months.

The initial data from RepliCel’s 6-month subject follow-up will be used in the Company’s Investigational Medical Product Dossier (IMPD), which is presently being developed for a Phase IIb dose-ranging clinical trial of 100 patients that is expected to commence in fall 2012.* The protocol will be submitted to the EMEA, FDA and Health Canada for review.* A final decision on the location of the trial is pending.

So, basically IF IT WORKS, last tests will be conducted before the end of 2013, probably meaning it could go to market in 2015.
    That is IF IT WORKS as well as they presume it does.

We'll see the first results in april then.

Inactive

Ps

I'm really curious what it will turn up to if it works (would it turn your hair as dense as in childhood, is the density controlable, what about hair line, guys that got HT done would probably need to go to kill some of the excess follicules with lasers and such - oh, the irony...)
    But thats all guessing and sci-fi now. We'll see the first results in 2 months and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    Ps

I'm really curious what it will turn up to if it works (would it turn your hair as dense as in childhood, is the density controlable, what about hair line, guys that got HT done would probably need to go to kill some of the excess follicules with lasers and such - oh, the irony...)
    But thats all guessing and sci-fi now. We'll see the first results in 2 months and go from there.
    This is exactly what's going through my mind, and it's driving me nuts! When i look at my hair loss, i think man.. it needs soo much work, especially the hairline. I'm hoping Replicel can ease our minds with amazing results.

2 months is going to feel like 2 years, but if they hit a homerun with results.. i don't mind waiting until 2015.

Inactive

I feel you.
    It's so painful to see my photos from 6 years ago - I was solid norwood 1. Now I'm like 3, I've done HT (still waiting for proper results) but had no idea my hair thinning bit by bit on top - my projections say I would be like norwood 5 in the end if I've done nothing. I'll go ti proper assesment of my grafts left in 2013 - until then firing all guns to preserve the situation, so I really hope we'll have solid treatment in the next five years.

I'm holding my optimism about replicel till we see the early testing results.
    Of course, I would wish them to be positive.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    Lol yep. They said 2013...I remember... So much for that

I used to be like kiwi, but theb i faced reality
    Yeah I remember the "Pan-Asian approval in 2013"

Oh well.