+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 210 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Kinda close now aren't we, phase 1 results to be announced (more than what they've given us thus far) end of March, phase 2 about to be underway, everyone holding tight til then?, i feel the thread's gone of the boil some what.

If any of you, like me, have seen the amount of good things coming out in the news regarding Stem Cells being used in all manner of human 'improvements', you'll see why i am actually excited by Replicel sorting us lot out.

Though, on a downlow, it wouldn't be for atleast 10 years for the average jo to have this new advancement done due to the legalities, money and of course the queue.

good luck you lot, regards,
    57mph

10 years? really? Both Histogen and Replicel claim that they will release their treatments in 2015.

i know i know sorry, but that's just me saying it, the classic 10 years sorry.

What i meant was -
    released in 2015 (4 years away if end of 2015)
    cash to get the treament (say 4 years saving)
    balls to go ahead and get it done when you've the cash (12 months thought process)

umm, ok lets opt for 9 years, that ok?

You may have to update your profile name by then 2020, haa!

regrads,
    57mph

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    10 years? really? Both Histogen and Replicel claim that they will release their treatments in 2015.
    As much as it pains me to say it there's zero chance of either being out in 2015.

So many hoops to jump through. Actually that's not fair, they have to go through all these checks.

Quote Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    As much as it pains me to say it there's zero chance of either being out in 2015.

So many hoops to jump through. Actually that's not fair, they have to go through all these checks.
    you do realize that investors too are pressuring them to release their treatment as soon as possible so that they can make their money back. It's in the best interest for those companies to work as fast as possible.
    btw, Replicel has been working on this for the past 9 years. I'm sure they're very close by now.
    We already know that Histogen stuff works, the rest is just tweaking and maximizing results...

Inactive

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    you do realize that investors too are pressuring them to release their treatment as soon as possible so that they can make their money back. It's in the best interest for those companies to work as fast as possible.
    The process takes as long as it takes. Nobody is served by releasing a product before it's ready.

btw, Replicel has been working on this for the past 9 years. I'm sure they're very close by now.
    People have been working on a whole lot of cures for much longer than that, without success.

We already know that Histogen stuff works, the rest is just tweaking and maximizing results...
    Actually, "we" know no such thing.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Actually, "we" know no such thing.
    http://histogen.com/aboutus/news_events.htm#25

Inactive

Thumbs down

Those of us who actually know how to interpret data understand the difference between "here are some preliminary results that might possibly indicate we have something" and "it works."

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Those of us who actually know how to interpret data understand the difference between "here are some preliminary results that might possibly indicate we have something" and "it works."
    but they already tested it on humans and it worked. Do you see the percentages?

Inactive

Thumbs down

Yes, and those percentages don't demonstrate in themselves that Histogen's HSC actually creates any new hairs at all. For all that one can tell from the data, HSC might simply be coaxing existing hairs out of the catagen/telogen phase early.