Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CVAZBAR
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Bronson
    Is not going through the FDA necessarily a good thing? I know the FDA isn't popular around here but the list of products that haven't gone through the FDA is not a list I would want to be on. Also, is there a reason that the Histogen thread is getting a lot more activity? Seems like Replicel is just as likely to work according to their theory.
    If I'm correct, I believe everything is derived from human body. This does not require FDA strict trials. It's not a drug. The setbacks would come from efficacy I guess.

Comment

• Dutch_Dude
      • Jul 2010

that's settled then . it's weird that they are doing it in georgia...i mean...no offense haha...i didn't expect georgia to be the scientific center of replicel :P.

anyways...too bad they don't have photos...

Comment

• Jundam
        • Mar 2011

Well of course they don't have photos, they just begun clinical trials, which in their case means one treatment session and then they invite the patients back 6 months later to evaluate the results.

I think they're doing it in Georgia for the same reason Histogen is doing it in Singapore; Some countries have loose regulations and restrictions which makes it faster and easier to conduct scientific research and clinical trials there.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
          • May 2011

All the better for us then. Replicel is going to work I feel. As for when they'll perfect it and get it out to us is anyone's guess. I do have one problem with the procedure outlined: Why take a 4mm diameter punch? Could they not get the DSC from taking perhaps 4 1mm diameter punches. I'd rather have a few small dots than a little button scar. I'm getting way ahead of myself here.

Comment

• Thinning@30
            • Mar 2010

The country of Georgia is actually trying to promote itself as something of a medical tourism destination where people can get cutting edge treatments before they become available elsewhere. I wonder if Replicel might be released in Georgia following initial trials before it is released in other parts of the world

Comment

• CVAZBAR
              • Dec 2010

I think we need an interview with Replicel!!!! It's been a while since we've had another. We need a Histogen, Lauster, Aderans, Follica ANYTHING new. It's been a while.

Comment

• Dutch_Dude
                • Jul 2010

i didn't know that about georgia. cool. we definately need an interview...sounds very promising.

Comment

• Sogeking
                  • Feb 2011

New videos from Replicel!

The Science behind Replicel :
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Replicel's Vision :
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Their original video :
                  View corporate snapshot here: http://www.replicel.com/investors/rep... RepliCel Life Sciences is developing an autologous cell-based procedure for the treatm...

Thanks for this to Freddie555 from Hairsite

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Sogeking
                    New videos from Replicel!

The Science behind Replicel :

Replicel's Vision :

Their original video :
                    View corporate snapshot here: http://www.replicel.com/investors/rep... RepliCel Life Sciences is developing an autologous cell-based procedure for the treatm...

Thanks for this to Freddie555 from Hairsite

I wish they'd put some results out instead of pixar movies

or some kind of tangible date

anything but pixar clips and "experts"

Comment

• Curlybill99
                      • Aug 2011

Is it possible for replicel to have one successful trial and release this to the public.. Is long as it works and is safe i would have no problem spending my money on this.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Curlybill99
                        Is it possible for replicel to have one successful trial and release this to the public.. Is long as it works and is safe i would have no problem spending my money on this.

I don't think its possible... years of testing... even in lax countries in asia

Comment

• Dasani
                          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Follicle Death Row
                          All the better for us then. Replicel is going to work I feel. As for when they'll perfect it and get it out to us is anyone's guess. I do have one problem with the procedure outlined: Why take a 4mm diameter punch? Could they not get the DSC from taking perhaps 4 1mm diameter punches. I'd rather have a few small dots than a little button scar. I'm getting way ahead of myself here.
                          I gotta say if this procedure works perfectly I am 100% cool with a 4mm punch. haha.

Comment

• Dasani
                            • Jun 2011

Awww the videos are saying 'private.' I saw this on my phone earlier as I was out walking around and I was going to watch it now but unfortunately I can't.

Comment

• Losing_It
                              • Jun 2011

Its is interesting that Replicel notes only Phase 1 and 2 trials on their Website. Does this mean that if successful they could launch after Phase 2?

Comment

• MrRyan
                                • Aug 2011

What i don't understand is why this has taken so long for it to get to the human trials stage this was found to be safe and effective years ago in mice, so why only now are human trials being done ? I'm not sure if it was an issue of funding, know how, or my worst fear just not worth the hassle for them if someone could explain i would be grateful.

If i could choose out of all the current trials going on right now which one i would want to succeed it would be this one as is seems very simple and non invasive, but of course efficacy hasn't even been shown in the trial data as of yet so i don't want to get too far ahead of myself. And i'm at the stage now where i just need to know if any of these potential treatments will work and we will know pretty soon within around 6 - 8 months, if it turns out that they don't work i'm just going to accept the fact that i need to buzz my head down and get on with life the best i can, but i will admit this is destroying my confidence and i have dealt with a lot of things in my life and got through them, this however i'm finding very very hard to deal with.

Comment

Working...