+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 210 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    The only thing I'm saying is that it doesn't harm to be skeptical.
    Its better to be skeptical, than be a mug who believes this Replicel stuff word for word.

Feck knows what will happen, I have serious doubts anything will happen before 2020 though.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    Its better to be skeptical, than be a mug who believes this Replicel stuff word for word.

Feck knows what will happen, I have serious doubts anything will happen before 2020 though.
    I have doubts you know anything about what they know... which makes your doubts just more depressing crap to read on the internet :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I have doubts you know anything about what they know... which makes your doubts just more depressing crap to read on the internet :P
    Cheers Kiwi. No point in mugging yourself. I just noticed a previous thread on here from 2009 stating Histogen should be available in 2 years time. Its 2 years 3 months since then, Where is this Histogen crap?

I have doubts you know anything about what they know...
    Do you?

Are skeptical speculations any different from overly-optimistic speculations?

We only have words, but no facts or proof. Only thing we can do is hope.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    Cheers Kiwi. No point in mugging yourself. I just noticed a previous thread on here from 2009 stating Histogen should be available in 2 years time. Its 2 years 3 months since then, Where is this Histogen crap?
    You do it quicker then.

Here is a video for all the people that want it now... no wait.... for all the people that wanted it yesterday...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzxcjg7YZSs

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    Do you?

Are skeptical speculations any different from overly-optimistic speculations?

We only have words, but no facts or proof. Only thing we can do is hope.
    I only have what they say and logic.

They say they have just injected their potion into all the phase 2 heads. That much is fact. Assuming they are not lying to FDA online for the whole planet to read.

Logic and banking suggest that they wouldn't be investing their money (still) if they had nothing.

And logic would also suggest that investors would not be putting money into them if they had not done due diligence.

Default Nobody is Happy!!!

This is for all the people that speculate in the negative...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r1CZTLk-Gk

For all those who speculate in the positive:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1731

If that is aimed at me... where is the link to the persons just going of the facts?

Back then Histogen had not forseen the issues with the FDA. You're talking pre phase 1 bro. You havent even mentioned that fact that some jerk face pharmaceutical company tried to kibosh them and took them to court hence massively stalling them.

You're still linking us to meaningless outdated information.

For your own happiness I suggest reading / focusing on the current and up to date information and facts. Like I said what is important to notice now is that your links were pre phase 1 trials.

I only have what they say and logic.

They say they have just injected their potion into all the phase 2 heads. That much is fact. Assuming they are not lying to FDA online for the whole planet to read.

Logic and banking suggest that they wouldn't be investing their money (still) if they had nothing.

And logic would also suggest that investors would not be putting money into them if they had not done due diligence.
    We know from P1 it's safe.
    We know from P2 so far it's still safe to this point.
    Spencer Kobren asked the CEO about the progress so far and he claimed that it's a closed research and knew nothing about the current results, just as he said (after being asked about their goal), that P2 will be a failure if they don't grow hair. Which basically means that untill (hopefully) April we don't know yet if this actually grows hair.

The banking and the fact they're still researching means they see potential, this however does not mean they have a cure or solution.

Investors are buying shares (eventhough they have been dropping fast the past weeks) think or hope just like any other user here on this forum, it'll turn out something. This is however no guarantee for succes of the actual research.

You have no logic, just thoughts and speculations. We all have.

Again, I'm hoping like all of us this turn out someting. But I'm just stating the facts.