+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 210 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

I do often wonder in a pessimistic mood if we really are that better off than people were 10 years ago, or are we just getting a lot more premature, optimistic information (sometimes just wrong from money/funds-grabbing companies) because of the internet? How many articles do we come across each year about "cure/cause baldness found" filled with a dozen 'ifs', 'coulds' and 'woulds' and no clear conclusions, which would've gone unreported years back.

I mean I bet when Minoxidil and Rogaine were invented almost 15 year ago, people thought baldness was history as well.

I know we have to stay positive, but sometimes it does make you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    It sucks right but 10 years ago people were just ass ****ed. There wasnt even a hint of a solution - we're actually bloody lucky. All I could have hoped for was the balding process to have started in my life now and not 5 years ago.

This reminds me of all the whiny 20 year olds in this forum that think these companies are taking too long, if its taking too long, you ****ing cure it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzxcjg7YZSs

p.s. said with love but with a lil grumpy ole man gravy thrown in...

I agree totally. And 3-5 years is nothing. In the mean time, take care of yourself. Eat right and exercise to maintain the rest of your body. No point in having a brand new head of hair on top of a mess of a body.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    I do often wonder in a pessimistic mood if we really are that better off than people were 10 years ago, or are we just getting a lot more premature, optimistic information (sometimes just wrong from money/funds-grabbing companies) because of the internet? How many articles do we come across each year about "cure/cause baldness found" filled with a dozen 'ifs', 'coulds' and 'woulds' and no clear conclusions, which would've gone unreported years back.

I mean I bet when Minoxidil and Rogaine were invented almost 15 year ago, people thought baldness was history as well.

I know we have to stay positive, but sometimes it does make you think.
    It doesnt make me think. Acutally it makes me think that you havent thought this through.

10 - 15 years ago there was no stem cell research. There was no talk of injecting hair into your ****ing head.

We're closer then ever bro.

It doesnt make me think. Acutally it makes me think that you havent thought this through.

10 - 15 years ago there was no stem cell research. There was no talk of injecting hair into your ****ing head.

if replicel fails we are doomed

Quote Originally Posted by born View Post
    if replicel fails we are doomed
    If you ever become spokesperson for humanity we're doomed.

What the **** to you know, go pop your pimples and **** off, aderans and histogen are closer by "years"...

Otherwise go get a HT and stop ****ing speculating.

3-5 years......will anything be any different then? I reckon in 3-5 years we will be saying ....in another 3-5 years there will be a cure and so on.....

I think I will just have to buy a scalpel and a few of those punches and give myself a transplant, might get Herman from next door to do it for me, will save me a few dollars.

I happend to read an article about stem cell research (was more an article about preventing genetic diseases like autism in the far future) and eventhough it shows potential it's still in it's child footsteps and we're still far from a solution.

But like all of us, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

If you ever become spokesperson for humanity we're doomed.

What the **** to you know, go pop your pimples and **** off, aderans and histogen are closer by "years"...

Otherwise go get a HT and stop ****ing speculating.
    i would be really excited if those companies could give you a full head of hair or could help maintain what you have with some thickening.We will know in 1-2 years how well they will work.Even cotsarelis says that a cure is 1 or 2 decades away.Not to mention dr Bernstein and other names think a cure is 10 years away.But maybe i should go pop my pimples and **** off.Don't forget that aderans was saying 5 years since 2002.It's 2012 and they say another 5 years.

Inactive

I think the current 'proven 3' have been around for way too many years. Nothing revolutionary has arrived in the meantime, I fear and bet on my remaining hair that people in 2000, or 2005. were also full of hope and were given promises of cure and upcoming researches said to become reality in 5-10 years. Its now 2012. and nothing happened. Feels like a repetitive circle of doom. Will we enter 2020. with someone saying.. 'just a bit more patience, we'll have a cure between 2025. and 2030.'

We can only hope for a miracle.
    I've join replicel's email update list - it would be awesome if one day I open my email and see 'baldness cure found, visit your local clinic..'

Absolutely, that's what I mean 'StressedToBeBald'. I've seen articles online from 2002 where they're talking about 5-10 years as well. In theory (untill april 2012?) we're still not that better off than we were before.
    I've watched the Replicell movies and untill now it's just good-sounding theory but again untill April 2012 we have nothing concrete or pratical evidence.

We all hope and dream and really I do hope at the end of the line our patience will be rewarded, rather sooner than later. Personally I'm putting a lot of hope in Replicell as well.

The only thing I'm saying is that it doesn't harm to be skeptical.