+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 210 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

"Four patients will complete 12-month follow-up visits in that same time frame"

This means that some patients have made it to 10-11 month already! Guess Replicel know how good their technology works by now.

rest assure that it works.The point is if it can make current hair dht resistant :P

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post

The initial data from RepliCel's 6-month subject follow-up will be used in the Company's Investigational Medical Product Dossier (IMPD), which is presently being developed for a Phase IIb dose-ranging clinical trial of 100 patients that is expected to commence in fall 2012. The protocol will be submitted to the EMEA, FDA and Health Canada for review. A final decision on the location of the trial is pending.
    Actually let me be positive now. The part that is bold is what has actually got me happy. They can release their trial data in March, April or August. What is important is that they are already prepping for Phase IIb trials. Which means regardless of the moment they release first trial results they are ready to proceed with phase IIb in fall 2012. Which means in general it doesn't affect their current timeline. However I am still careful and sceptical concerning first results in term of hair growth.

April I am ready for you to come . And this time I am not dreaming about a girl named April .

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Actually let me be positive now. The part that is bold is what has actually got me happy. They can release their trial data in March, April or August. What is important is that they are already prepping for Phase IIb trials. Which means regardless of the moment they release first trial results they are ready to proceed with phase IIb in fall 2012. Which means in general it doesn't affect their current timeline. However I am still careful and sceptical concerning first results in term of hair growth.

April I am ready for you to come . And this time I am not dreaming about a girl named April .
    Yup, baldness is over and they know it .

uhm if they already know the results, why aren't they releasing them to the public?

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    uhm if they already know the results, why aren't they releasing them to the public?
    Collating the data into concise form for dissemination, review and presentation.

Sorry for not being so knowledgable on this whole area of scientific study and the various companies involved in trying to find a treatment.

I remember hearing the British government had invested in a baldness cure and just did a google search on it.

They were proposed to have invested £1.9million in 2006. This was apparently invested in Intercyctex, so is this not the same company as Replicel? or are they trying out tests for a very similar injection type cure?

Intercytex is not replicel. In fact, from the internet search I did, it looks like intercytex sold their hair regeneration product to Aderans in 2010, so Intercytex has nothing to do with hair regeneration currently. Hope this helped sausage

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    They don't know the results. I'm sure the researchers overlooking the trial have a decent idea of the efficacy, but they can’t be 100% sure. Replicel is a publicly traded company, and there is a fine line between forward looking statements and intentionally misleading investors. If they released a statement today stating the treatment was working their stock price would soar. If then in March/April they found the perceived growth to be some anomaly, they would be sued. And they would loose for intentionally misleading investors.

This means we all don't have to waste our time and money on products like TRXSHIT. If this is the real deal I can deal with thinning hair for a few more years and save up money during the process (: