+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 210 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Yeah sorry about that typo, guys. I was thinking of another company's results time claim (TRX2) lol

Are we all clear that Flowers made a typo?

Let's say everything goes as planned and they get excellent results. How long after would this be available? I mean wouldn't they extend trials with more subjects? It's only 20 heads right?

flowers, you dont foresee them having any setbacks at all? They havent even entered phase 1 and you guys think they will have all data by end of 2013? I serious dont see that happening.

I want this as much as the next guy but we keep biting on all these very optimistic time lines and then get disappointed and angry a year later when they are way behind.

earliest I see follica histogen or this hitting market is 2016 but everyone is entitled to their opinion

Inactive

Depends on how earlythey did actually start their stuff, they are not forced to tell us exactly when they started, and right now i wont blieve any of those companies with their timelines.

Gut feeling tells me they are aiming for a faster market entrance to grab more money, even thy know there is competition right now. I mean ARI was very slow and calm when it came to news but when Histogen entered the spot and also others, they woke up from their lethargic thing and started to go full frontal.

Its good to have different solutions but i think in the end the patient will be irritated because he wont know which thing suits him best, its to much and to many.

Angry 6 months in

CAlex why are you just ignoring the facts? I know we don't know for sure that they'll def keep to the timeline but you've said twice that they haven't even started trials yet which is completely false! They started trials in Dec 10 which means they're about 6 months in.

Quote Originally Posted by UK Boy View Post
    CAlex why are you just ignoring the facts? I know we don't know for sure that they'll def keep to the timeline but you've said twice that they haven't even started trials yet which is completely false! They started trials in Dec 10 which means they're about 6 months in.
    CAlex is right - starting trials means literally beginning the process, all they have done thus far is take biopsies and skin graphs from the 20 patients, this is a pre-trial period, Phase I hasnt even really begun yet.

By the looks of things, I seriously doubt these guys will beat Aderans to market by 2014 if everything for them goes to plan, we havn't heard anything from Aderans in a while, only that they've been discussing their findings across the globe, which is classic "we need investment" behaviour. That said I would never rule out Aderans, they have shown 70%+ increase during Phase II already of their most powerful compound, that is exciting news to share with the world for sure.

Histogen begin recruitment for Phase I/II in a few weeks, granted they have been held back by the devastating tsunami in Japan, but we will know if they have an effective safe procedure by the end of this year, I highly doubt there will be any further safety issues if they can get through this upcoming trial without any hindrance.

Stay positive - in no time like the present have we had the fortune to experience so many potential treatments in the pipeline, and who knows even, an unknown company working away in the shadows out there may crop up with the answer before all of the companies we currently have our eyes on.

I find it weird how all these companies claim that they're going to release their product roughly at the end 2013/early 2014 just when propecia patent runs out. Very strange indeed.

UK is right. We have a reason to be grateful knowing different companies are working on something.
    The Big 4

ARI
    Replicel
    Follica
    Histogen

Somehow I feel Follica will surprise everyone and come out before anyone since they keep their shit low pro. They always seem to be discovering new shit.

And what it is they're looking for is, just to clarify, hair multiplication correct? Unlimited donor hair? If so that's amazing however you do have to have hair loss bad enough to need a HT to get this done right?