+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 210 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    If it's only 20% but it's compoundable, then it's still great. You would eventually be able to get the amount you want with repeated injections. How is that bad????
    Thats only for Replicel though.

Aderans and Histogen are hopefully going to have something in market sometime sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Thats only for Replicel though.

Aderans and Histogen are hopefully going to have something in market sometime sooner.
    If the results exceed expectations, I wouldn't be surprised if Replicel pushes release sooner, outside the US.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    If it's only 20% but it's compoundable, then it's still great. You would eventually be able to get the amount you want with repeated injections. How is that bad????
    $5 says it doesnt happen before Aderans, Histogen... And now maybe even Folica?!?!

Thumbs down : ' (

$5 says it doesnt happen before Aderans, Histogen... And now maybe even Folica?!?!
    Histogen and Aderans are in nothing right now kiwi, they still have to improve their method and whatnot and that could take 10 years and yes replicel might take even longer depending on their result, please channel all your energy to replicel.

Our bald lives are at stake : )

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Histogen and Aderans are in nothing right now kiwi..
    Well you are wrong here. Replicel is still far away, that's true. But Aderans has accomplished a lot already. There have been a lot of Phase II studies and the last ones will be finished at the end of this year or Q1 2013 (I don't remember which of both it was). The fact that Phase II took so long is not because their method is not effective or something like that. Those clinical studies are incalculable, it always takes so long, of course there were some exceptions.

I don't know about Follica, nobody knows and it's completely useless to suggest about them because we barely have information. Maybe it's the holy grail mabye not, the fact that they passed Phase II says it's at least something. But Aderans will most likely be the first on the market, which means about 2014 (at least that was their last timeline).

I never said how soon ha. Aderans is finishing Phase 2, so you would think they'd be ahead. Histogen seems to be up and running just now. I don't see how they are ahead of Replicel. Were hoping Follica will start Phase 3 soon and that would probably make them the leaders. The problem is, we don't know shit about what they're doing.

The Aderans issue has been brought up many times. Only because they took a decade to get to Phase 2 doesn't mean it'll be the same for Replicel. Aderans has been moving slow due to poor results. It's basically been trial and error for them. It seems that they are now getting somewhere, faster. If Replicel does great in Phase 1, it won't take them that long for release. The representative
    for Replicel explained how the results of trial will tell the tale. Plus Replicel is also autologous, NOT a drug. The process is much more strict for a drug if we are talking about FDA. When it's all said and done, WE DON'T KNOW SHIT ha. We just have to wait and let shit play out.

Replicel know that is is far\little bit away, it know that is a big compatition.

So Replicel, depending on the results released in March, will move to Phase II?

Which is the big testing on humans?

I somehow believe in this company, but I don't really care who wins... As long as there is a winner. I wish the best for all these companies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Histogen and Aderans are in nothing right now kiwi, they still have to improve their method and whatnot and that could take 10 years and yes replicel might take even longer depending on their result, please channel all your energy to replicel.

Our bald lives are at stake : )
    All we know about Replicel is that it works on Mice. Nobody here knows if it does "anything" on a human. Don't get too excited about a report that Replicel can grow hair on a pet animal.

I just don't want all you guys to get totally let down if it doesnt work. I'm praying just as much as you guys - but just be patient and don't believe the hype.

Only believe in Macro Photography, good before and after photographs.

Quote Originally Posted by young View Post
    So Replicel, depending on the results released in March, will move to Phase II?

Which is the big testing on humans?

I somehow believe in this company, but I don't really care who wins... As long as there is a winner. I wish the best for all these companies!!!
    No. Phase 1 tests on humans too.