+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 210 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    I was thinking, and guessing, and guessing, and then I guessed. Then the other guy guessed. Then one more guy guessed. Then I wondered. Then nothing.
    This man speaks the truth.

Default Histogen

With Histogen we might though get a full head of hair. I mean if it doesn't require cut and sewing the scalp, because its all injection and somehow it reverse the F-up disease toward growth instead of loss. so I am HOPING because i really need someone to bring this freaking techo into market in near future. FOR God sake I am only 23.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    30% is great.
    Let's be honest, we're never gonna get our hair back at it's original thickness or in a state that allows us to wear it punk or rasta.

But if they can get it at 30 % thickness on your entire head, you can still wear a clean, maintained, short haircut (Wentworth Miller-like), perhaps put some colour or gel in it to make it appear thicker without an akward bald patch (or more) and avoid going through life with an agressive, confronting bald head or an old man's horseshoe.

The more the better, but I'd be more than happy to sign for 30%.

I only began balding the past year (visibly this summer) so I went through that depressing phase everyone of us went through and I'm not taking any of the big 3. It's only the articles of Replicel and Histogen I read, that finally got me over it. Might be vain hope, but it's better than none.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    This man speaks the truth.
    I agree guys.

There's alot of the Chinese whispers guessing that goes on, on the forums.

We're all susceptible to it but some more than others.

...til March 2012 you guys..perhaps, 2013...14...15... ...arggghhh

57mph

Quote Originally Posted by ramini View Post
    FOR God sake I am only 23.
    I'm 19 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    I'm 19 years old.
    start propecia then and wait till 2016-2017

**** we are desperate aren't we?

The release date will depend on the results of the first trial and @*#!ing big pharma....that's why we keep talking shit.

Quote Originally Posted by born View Post
    start propecia then and wait till 2016-2017
    Have already had sexual issues in the past due to SSRI's for anxiety/depression.

Not looking to risk impotence, abnormal ejaculation, decreased ejaculatory volume, abnormal sexual function, gynecomastia, ejaculation disorder, testicular pain, depression or persisting erectile dysfunction.

To me propecia is no 'solution'.

I don't understand the wording. There is a date where they will release the information, or it's just the date they get the results of the trials?

Unhappy Shave it up buddies !!!

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Have already had sexual issues in the past due to SSRI's for anxiety/depression.

Not looking to risk impotence, abnormal ejaculation, decreased ejaculatory volume, abnormal sexual function, gynecomastia, ejaculation disorder, testicular pain, depression or persisting erectile dysfunction.

To me propecia is no 'solution'.
    yes propecia is a no solution definitely i don't know how long I could take this drug, its eating me alive...though I don't think i have side effects besides anxiety ....I don't know If I will be fine after I quit, who knows what might happen to me, for now I am OK . But thinking about quitting because it's messing with my head...I will quit when I see the replicel news...then I MIGHT JUST SHAVE THAT *!@~ UP.

So let me get this straight.

I hear the guy in replicel said: 10% moderate results = rogaine
    20% good results = propecia

+50% super bonus results comparable to what they achieved in RATs EAR (damn wish I was them rats....lucky ass hairy ass big eared rats...they think theyre so cool with their hairy ears and hair all over their *!@!ing body, ill go to that lab and SHAVE THAT SHIT UP...see how that fails u lil rat..ull be a bald ass rat...IM GOING CRAZY lol ).

Anyways, 50% is extra bonus results but they havent tested in humans and in rats they got +50% hair increase which means...

the higher the PERCENTAGE of HAIR GROWN SHOWN in MARCH , the quicker the release date.

man if we get 10% ...that means 2020 or 2030 !!! idk if ill be alive by then LOL....fukin WW3 COMING...fighting with my bald head... xD.

Quote Originally Posted by ramini View Post
    With Histogen we might though get a full head of hair. I mean if it doesn't require cut and sewing the scalp, because its all injection and somehow it reverse the F-up disease toward growth instead of loss. so I am HOPING because i really need someone to bring this freaking techo into market in near future. FOR God sake I am only 23.
    Ramini, its true with histogen we might get a full head of hair. But I don't think we will see it soon enough, at least for most of us. You are 23 my friend, trust me you will see the cure and If I were you I'd start saving money shave my shit up and wait till that fateful day.

U might be 33 35 hell u might have a full head of hair from 33 and so on with the right money. Some of us have our years already gone by, we need this SHIT now !!!

We need replicel !!! NO REPLICEL = GHO IT UP ( WIN THE LOTTERY ).

I might go to Gho's place and hold him hostage "BACK UP ... BACK the !*@$ UP !!! NOBODY MOVE OR ILL SHAVE THE *!@! OUTTAT THIS GUY AND THEM HM GUINEA PEAG RATS TOO!!!!....ILL SHAVE HIM FOR GOOD...NOW GIVE ME A 1300 GRAFTS WITH NO SCARRING OR I WILL LEAVE THIS MAN BALD FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE !! THIS AINT NO REGULAR RAZOR, THIS IS A SPECIAL PATENTED RAZOR...ONCE I SHAVE THIS FUKER, NO HISTOGEN, NO REPLICEL, NO SCALP TRANSPLANTATION, NO FOLICA, HELL NOT EVEN A WIG WILL HELP THIS MAN "

DAMN im going crazy.....damn replicel just tell us !!!