+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 210 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Ethanol is tough to get in the UK... Everclear is impossible to find...
    I've heard there is an influx in Polish immigrant workers in the UK. Try going to a polish deli shop and asking for 'spirytus' (its a rectified spirit). It should be a grain alcohol just like Everclear and give the same results. Don't drink it though unless you have Polish roots, Not russian, they cant handle alcohol, and contrary to popular belief, they didnt invent vodka, we did (the Poles)... Russians only invented alcohol abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I've heard there is an influx in Polish immigrant workers in the UK. Try going to a polish deli shop and asking for 'spirytus' (its a rectified spirit). It should be a grain alcohol just like Everclear and give the same results. Don't drink it though unless you have Polish roots, Not russian, they cant handle alcohol, and contrary to popular belief, they didnt invent vodka, we did (the Poles)... Russians only invented alcohol abuse.
    Ahhh perfect I will give it a shot.. I've a few friends from Poland I can ask - thanks man!! you're a legend!!

Shiseido press release, they will ready in the next 5 years
    http://group.shiseido.com/ir/pdf/ir20130530_701.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by mari0s View Post
    Shiseido press release, they will ready in the next 5 years
    http://group.shiseido.com/ir/pdf/ir20130530_701.pdf
    Legendary find, nice work comrade.

Regarding the release, nothing new under the sun, the next best treatment is always "5 years away".

As always, 5 years...

CB-03-01 is our ONLY hope for some decent treatment in the next 5 years

The worst thing is, David Hall said in his interview to Spencer Replicel were looking at a 2014 release... it's nothing but delays delays delays with these people.

5 years is too long I will be slick NW6/7 by then.

The thing is, we dont need to wait for them if Dr Nigam is legit.

Document says 'in the next' 5 years, so basically within. But I won't be surprised AT ALL if its after 5 years.

Fvcking christ... why, WHY... WHY does it take these guys so god damn long to release a product for us... the fvck have they been doing all these years?!

Besides in pr they say they will combine replicel with shiseido technology, what is that?
    Replicel is a medical procedure, shiseido is a cosmetic company. I fail to see how cell therapy can be combined with some shampoo

Some of you as aware of any trial or patent made by shiseido?

Quote Originally Posted by mari0s View Post
    Besides in pr they say they will combine replicel with shiseido technology, what is that?
    Replicel is a medical procedure, shiseido is a cosmetic company. I fail to see how cell therapy can be combined with some shampoo

Some of you as aware of any trial or patent made by shiseido?
    If they stall this, Shiseido needs to be CALLED OUT FOR BULLSHIT, starting with the contact person in that PDF document; Yukihiro Saito.

For fvck sake, how much longer will us balding men be SOCIALLY GIMPED and LAUGHED AT?

how are you guys shocked at 'within 5 years'?

its not like this company was in phase III, it's going into phase II right now.

either way solid that another company has more investment, ill be excited for the next round of results because I think there is still more for Replicel to show!

Nothing, I repeat NOTHING will be coming out within say 2-3 years(at least in NA) because no company is that close, so dont get your hopes up that one day youll wake up to a new product any time soon.

what you can hope for is good results in the trials as that means there is something to look forward to.

Other than that we already have our own experiments we can try!