+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 210 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post

Spencer: "When I think about all those kids today and these companies that are really working on cures and effective treatments. When you're losing your hair today, you're 21-22, I'm not gonna put my hand on the bible on swear to this. But I can almost guarantee. You guys will not be living your adult lives as hairloss sufferers. There is a good chance that by the time you're in your 30's, this will all be over... you will be able to solve this in your young lives"

later on in talk with Joe from Staten Island.

"Replicel is going to make it happen for all of us."
    wow i actually got a couple tears in my eyes when i read that. No joke

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Too right.

Getting pretty sick & damn tired of all this "positivity talk"... "oh look how much research is going on now compared to the 80's"... sorry but ive been in this game since the 80's... and the "research going on" isnt any more special than what was going on back then.

Atleast back then we had minox and fin given to us... these days we cant even get pathetic topical anti-androgens approved... so i'd say we're WORSE NOW than we were back then.
    Too true.

It's more or less 'Show a commercial product or shut the f*ck up.'

I don't care how much research there is, there could be 10,000 doctors working on a solution and it'd all be bullshit if there was a treatment we could get. Which is what todays state is like... oh but wait, we'll always have apologists saying we have Minoxidil and Finasteride.... yeah, after 20+ years.

It disgusts me that theres no cure... ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

I know. There are "researchers" out there who have been "researching" and tinkering around in their labs but have not done a damn thing to try to create a product or treatment for hair loss sufferers. All they've been doing is tinkering around with mice in a lab for a couple of decades. If we had as many people who were interested in create a viable product or method for regrowing hair as those "researchers" who tinker with mice in a lab, then we might have a cure for hair loss now.

That being said, God bless companies like Replicel and Histogen who are actually worked to create a viable cure/treatment for hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    Exact quote:

Spencer "I talked with David Hall of Replicel you guys have seen on the show before... they've been working on Replicel since 2003...I believe they're on to a true science, technology that's gonna change peoples lives. It might not happen in 1 year or 2 years, it might not happen in 3 or 4, but it's gonna happen and they're getting closer and closer."

later on:

Spencer: "When I think about all those kids today and these companies that are really working on cures and effective treatments. When you're losing your hair today, you're 21-22, I'm not gonna put my hand on the bible on swear to this. But I can almost guarantee. You guys will not be living your adult lives as hairloss sufferers. There is a good chance that by the time you're in your 30's, this will all be over... you will be able to solve this in your young lives"

later on in talk with Joe from Staten Island.

"Replicel is going to make it happen for all of us."
    That's very encouraging. And hey, what about that HT surgeon who recently said that a cure would be 20-30 years away and even then, it would only be a HT with unlimited donor? How disingenuous and full of s**t that guy was.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    That's very encouraging. And hey, what about that HT surgeon who recently said that a cure would be 20-30 years away and even then, it would only be a HT with unlimited donor? How disingenuous and full of s**t that guy was.
    Its because those WITH hair are privileged to have it and subconsciously gives themselves satisfaction that others are burdened with such misfortune. How else would they come to realization that their lives are better than others?

Simply put, they don't care.

I think this crowdfunding approach where we seek out our own professionals and fund our own avenues into hair loss is going to be far more effective than relying on these companies that just constantly without fail let us down every 5 years.

Thank God for Kane, ID & mpb treatments - but we need a more aggressive approach into something more profound than just topicals for hair loss, we need something along the lines of cell therapy. It's no good just sitting around here waiting for an invisible hand to save Aderans.

I think this crowdfunding approach where we seek out our own professionals and fund our own avenues into hair loss is going to be far more effective than relying on these companies that just constantly without fail let us down every 5 years.

Thank God for Kane, ID & mpb treatments - but we need a more aggressive approach into something more profound than just topicals for hair loss, we need something along the lines of cell therapy. It's no good just sitting around here waiting for an invisible hand to save Aderans.
    Thing is with cell therapy, we need scientists and access to a lab and, more importantly, skirt around any legal issues. I would imagine if any authorities found out about that kind of activity they would shut you down FAST.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Thing is with cell therapy, we need scientists and access to a lab and, more importantly, skirt around any legal issues. I would imagine if any authorities found out about that kind of activity they would shut you down FAST.
    Hell, would you recommend me buying CB from ID? I dont know what vehicle he's going with (I think pg+alc).

Hell, would you recommend me buying CB from ID? I dont know what vehicle he's going with (I think pg+alc).
    Well, I can't find any test results from Iron Dragon, but Kane is pretty transparent about purity. I'd go with that. Ethanol/PG is pretty easy to get.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Well, I can't find any test results from Iron Dragon, but Kane is pretty transparent about purity. I'd go with that. Ethanol/PG is pretty easy to get.
    Ethanol is tough to get in the UK... Everclear is impossible to find...